MERGED ----> Every BANDMADNESS Thread - VOTE For U2, Don't Start Another Thread!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's what all of the Who-bashing here?

Do people not like some of the most amazing music ever recorded?

And don't say it's because "I like Zeppelin more," that's like comparing U2 to R.E.M.

The Who was a great band, but surely U2 has enough passionate fans to get them through any of these crappy band vs band competitions. its all about the glory !

Considering that right now The Who are touring again for the first time in years and are supposed to have a new album coming out, I'm not surprised that they won. It doesn't bother me because The Who are one of the few that losing to is not embarrassing. The band would agree because they are great fans of The Who. In the press release for the tour someone asked Pete Townsend what the new album was going to be called and he said "The working title has been Who 2, and yes that is a dig at a certain irish 4 piece. But we haven't settled on a title for sure yet."

Dana

mysterious_jen said:
The Who was a great band, but surely U2 has enough passionate fans to get them through any of these crappy band vs band competitions. its all about the glory !

read what you just said again, the glory of winning a crappy band vs band competition.

LemonMacPhisto said:
What's what all of the Who-bashing here?

Do people not like some of the most amazing music ever recorded?

And don't say it's because "I like Zeppelin more," that's like comparing U2 to R.E.M.

B-but...I do like Zeppelin more...:(

Back
Top Bottom