MERGED--> ESPN.COM has ABOY Streaming Video in Full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + U2 video at hal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rmobhz said:
For those who cant see the video...I saved it:

h**p://s9. .com/d.aspx?id=1L95JKQHCYH2A2G7O3JDVSZBEB

btw...i didnt like the video very much :sad:

how do I get the link to work

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ummmm it will be on mtv and vh1 in the next few days, and it is streaming on espn.com in it's entirety...

aaand... it is a football game... so you have to deal with the game analysis... i'm just sayin' to deal and quit the bitchin'. the game is the most important thing... the musical acts are just filler.

Then perhaps you should go to a football forum where no one will bitch about it because it's normal that people will want to see U2 and not hear the analysis....

Anyhow, I LOVED the video - too bad they didn't show the crowd at the other end - it's not enough for me that I was in the Slane DVD - I wanted to be in this too! ;)

I concur - new U2 + Canada winning the gold - brilliant night!

Last edited:
That was terrible...lol the video with U2 by themselves is probably great but with those stupid football highlights edited in ick!...

Ok now i want to see just U2 by themselves in that video because of the snippets i saw me thinks me will like it!! :drool:

what in the bluest of all crack blue hells do you people expect to see durring halftime of a football game? they advertised it the whole week as a 2 minute clip with first half higlights spliced in... if you want the whole video, go to espn.com and quit the bitchin'

and no... i'm not going to a football forum. thanks for the suggestion though. i considered it for about a quarter of a second.

Yeah, the link posted up didn't work for me either. I know how to put the two t's in but how do you have a URL with a period, space, then period anyway?

Can someone put this on You send it?

laz

Thanks so much, rmobhz. You rock and so does Brazil. :)

Good video though I never loved the song.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
what in the bluest of all crack blue hells do you people expect to see durring halftime of a football game? they advertised it the whole week as a 2 minute clip with first half higlights spliced in... if you want the whole video, go to espn.com and quit the bitchin'

and no... i'm not going to a football forum. thanks for the suggestion though. i considered it for about a quarter of a second.

Yikes, not sure who you're supporting but I will assume your team is losing!! :)

lack of common sense annoys me.

i have no team in this fight... the team i coach already won by 30 tonight. i'm just amazed at the expectations and the complaining going on... what in the hell did you expect? the whole week they said that the halftime video was gonna be a 2 minute clip with first half highlights spliced in... thus then, obviously, seeing as the song is over 3 minutes long, it's going to be an edited version with... ta-da... football highlights spliced in.

and second off... it's a football game. as a sports fan there's nothing i hate more than halftime shows that don't talk about hte game. the game, afterall, is the reason why 99.9% of the people watching ARE watching... any sort of halftime entertainment is secondary at best.

*edit- and on top of it... i put 50 bucks on the over, and they just went over... thus... the game ain't annoying me

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Minor Complaint:

I wish the boys showed a little more energy playing a song, but I suppose that would be a little difficult on the back of a moving truck.

I think theyre doing a pretty good job just standing upright on the back of a moving truck.

Dalton said:
Minor Complaint:

I wish the boys showed a little more energy playing a song, but I suppose that would be a little difficult on the back of a moving truck.

Maybe that is why I didn't like the video. The fans were eager and nuts but the boys weren't. Not my favorite song either. I really wasn't that impressed with the video. SYCMIOYO will probably be so much better.

I'm sorry. While I'm all for the band and their in-your-face intimate-playing... I thought this was one of their most boring videos ever. Not only do they rip off themselves ("WTSHNN"), they don't have the decency to be flip about it. Not only that but... I think they've proven exactly how to take two prior videos (the afore-mentioned and "Gloria"), put them in the mixer, and blend them together.

I dunno... I guess I just miss the lights, the sparkles, the "window dressing". The music is great, as always. The video is just plain dull.

Thanks for the link rmobhz!
It is now saved on my puter...:wink:

And sorry headache..for getting my bridges wrong ..I am from cali cut me a break ok? and only been to nyc twice.

I doubt mtv or vh1 are going to show this till the song gets released here in the US .. I believe that's jan. 18th.

Back
Top Bottom