MERGED-->DVD Box Set + Could We Be In For PopMart and Zoo TV on DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could We Be In For PopMart and Zoo TV on DVD?

U2tour.de have received word from Universal Music Austria that the product release list for May, 2005, includes word of a "U2 DVD Box Set." No other details are included in the Universal newsletter, but U2tour.de may be able to uncover more information from their contacts. We'll keep you posted, you keep your fingers crossed.

Re: Could We Be In For PopMart and Zoo TV on DVD?

There´s already a topic about this my friend :yes:

anyway, I´d love to see really NEW stuff since early 80´s on DVD instead ;)

I don't think so, we've been through all this. It may be live outtakes from over the years.

david said:
I would like to see the Achtung Baby video on DVD. I've never seen it before.

thats not brilliant just videos with "interference from Zootv" interviews with band...and the very funny larry saying "echtang...cant even say the bloody thing"

What should be bloody released on DVD is the Zoo TV special that was broadcast on channel 4 in the UK in November 1992. I have a crappy tv recording on tape and it was a superb show!

U2 have to realize that their fans are foaming at the mouth for ZooTV Sydney and PopMart Mexico City. They're smart guys -- if they release those shows only as a part of a big box set, they know the things will absolutely FLY off the shelves.

john1800 said:
U2 have to realize that their fans are foaming at the mouth for ZooTV Sydney and PopMart Mexico City. They're smart guys -- if they release those shows only as a part of a big box set, they know the things will absolutely FLY off the shelves.

:yes:

Oh dear god, please let it it have all three: Redrocks, Sydney, and Mexico City.

Maybe they'll actually have the right tracklisting on the back of Blood Redy Sky this time instead of forgetting songs for 20 years on the back of the VHS! :)

Disc 1:Red Rocks Concert
Disc 2:A full Lovetown concert
Disc 3:Zoo TV
Disc 4:popmart
Disc 5:And random unreleased footage of TV specials, interviews, videos etc....

All with 5.1 sound

:drool: :drool: :drool:

namkcuR said:
I already have all of them - UABRS, AB Videos, Sydney, Mexico City. I made all of those VHS's into DVDs.

And they've all been made into DVDRs from higher quality sources than VHS. That is not the point. They should be released so:

Bootleggers can't sell their copies on eBay anymore.
Fans that don't have the resources to make DVDRs or trade for them, can get them.
We get them in better quality.

Back
Top Bottom