MERGED-->dowload video of Wild Irish Rose! + Cool U2 Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dorian Gray said:

I cant tell, too bad the damn thing is cut off.....

Yeah...I wish the song hadn't been cut off there at the end, either.

But hey, thanks for the video anyway (now if someone could find the videos for "Angel Of Harlem", "Last Night On Earth", and "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" online somewhere and post the links to those videos on here, then things will be good for me, LOL). It was cool. That area Bono and Edge were in...a cemetery, if I remember right-was a pretty area.

I love the song, too-it's so pretty. Is there anyplace I can download a version of that song where there is no talking in it, though? If so, that'd be great.

And one final comment on the video:

Bono looked sooooooooo incredibly good in it...:drool:.

Ahem.

That's all.

Angela

this is horrible! you've got the song quote in your sig! you have to be able to see it!

*tries to come up with a plan*

hmmm...my computer-illiteracy isn't helping to devise a plan...

what we need is someone who knows how to fix these problems...someone get kristie in this thread, i wonder if she could/would help...

side note: what's the difference from mirror 1 & 2?

IWasBored said:
hmmm...my computer-illiteracy isn't helping to devise a plan...

what we need is someone who knows how to fix these problems...someone get kristie in this thread, i wonder if she could/would help...

side note: what's the difference from mirror 1 & 2?

I'd put it up if I could get it to download :scream:
if someone wants to sned it to me... uh... PM me or email it to me (or just email me) at klericks@purdue.edu

if it starts working again, then nevermind :)

:mad: i can't the file to attatch to an email.

:madspit: at aol

i just hit 900 posts...wow...i'm going to bed now...

Last edited:
So I Had A Pretty Cool U2 Moment Just Now

I read about the wild irish rose video being offered at www.u2star.com so I went to go check it out (Wild Irish Rose being one of my favorite U2 rarities).....and I saw that the U2 Concert of the Month is Elevation Tour live in Austin 11-05-01......which is pretty cool because I was at the tip of the heart for this particular concert and I got Adam Clayton's autograph too.....well anyways I clicked on the link (even though I already have the concert on my computer)....only to find that I'm on the fanmade CD cover......I'm right next to the Edge wearing a black shirt......(guy with his hands in the air)..........I thought it was pretty cool....
http://www.u2star.com/news_gallery/11-05-2001-Austin-ElevationTourAustin-Front.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else? You're looking through a website like U2tours.com checking reviews of a concert you were at, only to find a picture with you in it?

That's actually pretty damn cool. And not only that... but your picture is halfway decent unlike that person with the white hat/white shirt. He looks as if he's about to a bite out of Edge's arse! :ohmy:

Kristie said:
It's... definately not in my mailbox.
:scratch:

bah!
stupid garbage email server.... :mad:

Edit: Yeah it's not going to work... my email is being quite difficult. :scream:
Sorry :(

Last edited:
Fortunately i left a copy of My wild irish rose somewhere!

If you have a ftp client (such cute ftp or smart ftp)
connect to
ftp: ciesse82.no-ip.org
Login: u2 pass: bono

The video is in Video folder together with Because the night.

Hasta la vista peones

Back
Top Bottom