MERGED ----> Does anyone know the songs for tonight... + anyone else counting down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the aerousync2 production of walk this way was killer :lmao:

i'm pissed cbs cut the part of bono reading out the names of the omagh victims from sunday bloody sunday... imho the best part of the show

One this time. I loved it when Bono added that extra bit toward the end of the song - he sounded so emotional. The only problem is I couldn't quite make out the words he was singing. Anyone know what they were?

i'm guessin' that was the following...
do ya hear us comming lord
hear us call
hear us knocking
we're knocking at your door
d'ya hear us comming lord
hear us call
hear us scratching
will you make us crawl?

bono's been throwin' that in at the end of one for a while now, and after listening to the mp3 that seems to be the only extra parts he threw in, so i'm bettin' that's what you're lookin' for

anyone else notice that mr. t.r.l. himself, carson daly, got a production credit for the show?

That was wonderful

I cant believe the crowd! :shocked:

I'm so glad I saw them in arenas.. and in the heart

It was the greatest crowd I've ever seen. They love U2 and they love the music. It's part of their culture, and they appreciate it all.

By comparison, the Boston crowd for the DVD was asleep at the wheel.

That's because Boston sucks, the crowds for the MSG shows the next three nights were crazy and would have made a great DVD. (sorry... bitter new yorker who was displaced in new england for college, although in this case i am right, 'cause that boston crowd sucked and the new york crowds were nuts)

i was in the heart for that show and seeing it all again is amazing.
OOC was by far the best song i have ever heard live
incredible

We have to have this on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd was the wildest I have ever seen from a U2 crowd, Elevation and Out of Control were unbelievable and twice as hopping as the Boston DVD (the only song from Boston that came was I will Follow!!!!)

This was amazing and we have to have a DVD!!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
do ya hear us comming lord
hear us call
hear us knocking
we're knocking at your door
d'ya hear us comming lord
hear us call
hear us scratching
will you make us crawl?

Wow! That's just beautiful. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom