MERGED--> Bono and Edge at Clinton Library Event Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
CSPAN will be airing the Clinton Library Event Live

Bono & Edge will be performing.

I wonder if they'll play something from the new album?

Wow, this should be a fun week.

Set your VCR's.

Actually, it starts at 11AM ET.

But since it's on CSPAN, I'm sure they be reairing it, hopefully a lot.

Right now they're TV schedule only has the live time though.

Oh and right now its CSPAN 3.

MSNBC said they are having live coverage starting at 11am est :) I'm sure the other news channels will as well.

U2 step foot in Arkansas, hooray! Probably the first time since the Rattle and Hum days.

Birth place of many influential jazz and blues musicians as well as delta musical legends such as Johnny Cash, Sonny Boy Williamson and Al Green.

Wonder if they've ever been to Bono, Arkansas, not far from Memphis.

MSNBC is broadcasting live from the event. Ron Regan just mentioned a few minutes ago what a "coup it was for Clinton to get Bono and The Edge to perform". They are suppose to sing just before Clinton speaks.:wink:

Already heard one talking head analyst boob call him "Bowno"...how clueless do you have to be?...I mean, they don't call cher "chair".

Everybody take a drink:drunk:

Am.bored.to.tears...

Then again, I was a complete freak and started streaming at about 11:20 :|

If they talk thru Bono and Edges performance, (which I'm almost positive they will) I swear I will... curse at the tv I guess. Wish my cable co. carried Cspan 3. We only have C & 2 - no three???

God how many people are going to speak anyway :ohmy:

I'm watching it now. Very boring. I didn't go to school today... (I have a headache, OK? In fact, I forgot about this library thing until thirty minutes before it started.) I think Bono and Edge are supposed to sing after the handing over of the keys. I think, anyway... It's hard to tell from watching these newscasters talk over the whole thing.

Who the hell has c-span3 anyway...I thought I had all the channels but not that one...and it is the only one that won't be talking over the performance...:mad: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom