MERGED--> Bono and Edge at Clinton Library Event Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This mp3 is awesome... uploading another copy to yousendit now.

I really hope someone was able to capture this from TV though. You could hear the vocals a lot better there. This is still great though... thanks!

Thanks a million layla...uploading another copy to usendit too.

Once they broke into SBS, I was getting a little teary eyed sitting in front of my computer here at work. What a great moment and Bono is back.

Holy crap, they played SBS! :drool:

I have to go back to work in 5 minutes so I don't have time to download and listen! Oh, well, it will give me something to look forward to tonight.

that's what i thought ... it was a reallly rare treat!!! i think bono's range live might be wider than the studio range in atyclb...

Headache in a Suitcase said:

not to turn this into FYM, but what exactly do you mean by that one...

I meant how they were honouring Clinton and during THTBA the presidents were all huddled together talking and the 2 Bush's had poker faces on. I didn't mean that as a political statement so to speak. But was curious if he was playing that for Willie J or for all the presidents as "the hands that built America" (not necessarily to be taking literally). Just curious if Bush was thinking "Hey, I was on duty during that period"

Anirban said:
that's what i thought ... it was a reallly rare treat!!! i think bono's range live might be wider than the studio range in atyclb...

Honestly, I thought he sounded better here than his vocals on a lot of HTDAAB (which I consider very, very good). I never heard him sound this good during any of the ATYCLB era live performances.

Back
Top Bottom