MERGED --> BBC Radio Last Night + BBC Radio 1 this morning - Chris Moyles live Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2LIVECD

The Fly
BBC Radio 1 Last Night

Songs played:

Vertigo - well played
All because of you - Bono's voice was suspect!
Miracle Drug - room for improvement
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own - well played
Beautiful Day

There was a reference in Beautiful Day which I think may have been a hint to possible tour locations in UK/Ireland for next summer, during Beautiful Day he started calling out London, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Pheonix Park!!!

Why would he just name these places in the middle of the song! I feel this a definitive tour hint!!

See ya, would'nt like to be ya!

BBC Radio 1 this morning - Chris Moyles live from Dublin

Anyone listening to Radio 1 this morning. I can't but they are supposed to be broadcasting from Dublin talking about what happened last night with U2.

Anyone getting it?

No, the boys aren't about anymore. They're probably sleeping!

Jo's broadcasting from the studios now.

"what was funny?"
The DJs are still on a high and have been excitedly telling everyone about last night's events, making all the other DJs who weren't there jealous and stuff.

They made two special jingles. Before one of them, Chris Moyles was saying "OK, OK, we won't mention it again for the rest of the morning." then he played a jingle that was just someone singing "We have met U2" over and over again...but you really need to have heard it to find it as hilarious as I did.

Last edited:
Re: BBC Radio 1 Last Night

U2LIVECD said:
Why would he just name these places in the middle of the song! I feel this a definitive tour hint!!

Beauiful day could have gone longer than Bad from the UF tour...if he named all the places and dates during the song :lol:

Re: BBC Radio 1 Last Night

U2LIVECD said:
There was a reference in Beautiful Day which I think may have been a hint to possible tour locations in UK/Ireland for next summer, during Beautiful Day he started calling out London, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Pheonix Park!!!

i was waiting for a Howard Dean squeal though.

Back
Top Bottom