MERGED-->Are You Gonna Wait Forever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
ARE YOU GONNA WAIT FOREVER? - What do ya think?

Anyone heard it? I think it's great! And it's just a B-side...can't wait for the album......

grtz Pascal.

PS download it from u2exit.com

Great guitar work, real Stones feel, love it. Gets better with repeated listenings, and it'll hold me over till the REAl album release date :huh:

Great b-side. When I first heard it, I felt that with an improved chorus, it could be an album track. But damn, the album's so amazing that I can see how this gem was left off of it.

Axver said:
Great b-side. When I first heard it, I felt that with an improved chorus, it could be an album track. But damn, the album's so amazing that I can see how this gem was left off of it.

Yeah, poor song. It had it's glory a total of what 1 or 2 days? Thank God it leaked early or it might have been overlooked all together..

The intro has a guitar sound that is a lot like the intro to Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix, that one note that is held. The song itself is nothing like foxy lady though.

Just bought the Vertigo singles and after spending all morning listening to the album, Are You Gonna Wait Forever sounds really good. Maybe it's just the good mood I'm in today!! Great B Side.

I haven't listened to the album so can someone tell me if this song would be your least favorite song if it were on the album?

Back
Top Bottom