MERGED ----> AOL - Vote for U2 /AOL battle of the bands+U2 Vs. Green day + U2 ROOLZ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, this is the market U2 wanted to compete in, so these are the forums that should rightfully judge them - random AOL polls pitched against other random acts who have little if anything in common with U2, and tacky MTV popularity charts judged by 14 year old girls who will likely vote against them because the lead singer from Sum 41 is cuter than old man Bono. So good luck to them! Hope they take out the AOL 2005 Pop Poll!!!! If the pop market is what they want, this certainly is where the respect and credibility comes from. I am being 80% serious there. Maybe they could even kick Nickelbacks arse at the Grammy's! What a message!

Anyway, on GreenDay, I honestly think they are steering their ship in the right direction. They're a good little band that is starting to crave big ideas and diversity. Good luck to them.

Meghan said:
Good point, Earnie. I still want U2 to kick Green Day's arse though! How long til the poll closes?

:sad: Back to 43 - 57.

i really don't think you grasped what earnie said.

i'm a hit man, larry says OMG!!!!!

Not putting anyone down, but voting hundreds of times is kind of immature. I'd say that Green Day has more immature fans than U2, so Green Day is probably benefiting from alot of multiple votes. Again, I'm not calling anyone here immature. I'm just offering my analysis of the poll.

Go U2!

i can't sleep.

this poll bothers me...what if u2 doesn't win?

shit, i have work tommorow...how am i supposed to keep voting?

doesn't anyone have a program that votes automatically?!?! we need that now.

WOWOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!!!

Bono needs mascara and make-up like the singer of green day to atract rebel teenagers again :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

i really don't think you grasped what earnie said.

i'm a hit man, larry says OMG!!!!!

I don't think you really grasped what I said. :madspit:

I meant that although Green Day are an alright band, and are pushing alot of the Briteny Spears sort of music out of the charts, I still want U2 to win.

Not really much point in voting, Green Day are flavour of the month (as said in another thread, every man and his dog seems to love them at the moment) so they will win it.

I agree^:yes: U2 has been around when those guys (myself included) where still drinking formula:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom