MERGED-->Another new MP3: Miracle Drug + Miracle Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More noise, water, talking, etc. As a result, this clip is even more difficult to hear (IMO). Consequently, it doesn't sound special to me. I think I'll just need better clips. :lol: Can beggars be choosers? ;)

I won't listen to MP3s since ABOY (because even that had a bad quality).

So what does this sound like? Is it like ABOY or Vertigo, sounding like early U2 or is it more like Love and peace or else, more bluesy?

it's very hard to describe - sort of a mixture of kite, with or without you, some psychadelic guitars, passionate vocals including some pretty unique background bellowing over the guitar solo, and a beautiful melody. it really is nothing like aboy or vertigo or love and peace.

This sounds awesome atmospheric, dreamlike, sonic sounds. Perfect U2. This and Vertigo are the best so far!

Linda música...beautiful, dreamy, promising song. :love:

It´s only me, or does someone else here think that this song might have been inspired by what he saw and lived in África?

Tchau
MT

With or Without You meets Kite is my description of the song.
So, Michael Griffiths, what do you say about this? In my opinion, this is better than Kite or Stay! And I fuckin' love both of those songs!

Great, great song. Anyone know why only segments of each song are being released? I presume the Spanish guys recorded these songs in their entirety.

I think what will set this apart from the "filler" tracks in ATYCLB is Edge's guitar. It sounds so Joshua Tree like...

djerdap said:
With or Without You meets Kite is my description of the song.
So, Michael Griffiths, what do you say about this? In my opinion, this is better than Kite or Stay! And I fuckin' love both of those songs!
djerdap - haha, um, here's the thing: I promised myself I wouldn't listen to any more clips after 'ABOY' and 'Vertigo'. I think this time (unlike with ATYCLB) I'll actually hold out! It's making me even MORE excited to hear the entire album by not listening to the clips. I'm getting stronger in my old age....

I am in the same boat as Mr. Griffiths here. Aboy was hard enough for me to really hear and then even worse so with the Vertigo clip (I think I heard that one only twice before giving up on it - giving up because of my already poor hearing). I haven't bothered with trying to hear the last 2 now. Until there is an actual studio clip (even a short one), I can't properly make sense of it all. However, I am enjoying all the talk here and love the comparisons to older U2 songs. If this truely is "With or Without You meets Kite," I am going to crap! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, God - I just heard 3 seconds of 'Mirracle Drug'!!! I had to check the clip to see if it worked before I sent it to a friend. I'm trying to get that 3 seconds out of my mind....I did not hear that, I did not hear that, I did not hear.... Truth be known, all I know now is what key Bono is singing in....yet it is already sinking into my consciousness....oh my!

Way too funny.

Back
Top Bottom