MERGED-->Another new MP3: Miracle Drug + Miracle Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ylimeU2 said:
Thank you!!! :bow:

Hey, now you should know better not to worship false gods!! No worries tho. Am actually interested what people who have just heard the clip for the first time think about it? Its got to be one of freshest, original 1 minute clips of new music around.. completely biased opinion of course....

I had listened to it once when it first got here and now thanks to you and Follower I have listened to it some hundred times and I still like it. :D I know the waves are accidental and are from the recording not the song but as a matter of fact I think they actually fit the song because of Edge's slide work there (I love when The Edge uses the slide). Sounds really good. :up:

All the clips so far sound very big and epic as the boys promissd, I think this new album would sound great in a stadium!!!! :evil:

TheBrazilianFly said:

All the clips so far sound very big and epic as the boys promissd, I think this new album would sound great in a stadium!!!! :evil:

I agree, although I would like the first leg to be in arenas. That way based on the success they can move to bigger stadiums in the fall. Ive heard MD hundreds of times too, like it more and more everytime i hear it.

blindinglights said:
it really is nothing like aboy or vertigo or love and peace.

100%...I agree. I love all 4 clips but they sound very different, which is really good. It seems they are collecting all the different sounds and making one great record with big songs. It's what Bono said about ATYCLB, that it was too constructed and its something they want to change about the new record, it looks like their doing it. That was one knock I had on ATYCLB too, it was too constructed and in the same flow, although it was damn good CD.

Please send to lar3@calvin.edu and I can do us all a HUGE favor and host it (with unlimited bandwidth). Also, if anyone has an ABOY mp3, I'd appreciate that as well since I recently sold my computer and don't remember which disc it's backed up on. (I don't have a limit on my e-mail)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Hello there, Party Boy! :wave:

Can I just join the flock and ask you to send me the infamous clip?flavia_cobas@yahoo.com.ar

Thanks a million! :D

On its way! Buenos Aires to Dublin.. interesting swap! I presume thats you beside bono? Never go that close (its a bloke thing maybe), but did sit beside him in cinema one time year ago (Apollo 13...) quite surreal!

Party Boy said:

On its way! Buenos Aires to Dublin.. interesting swap! I presume thats you beside bono? Never go that close (its a bloke thing maybe), but did sit beside him in cinema one time year ago (Apollo 13...) quite surreal!

WHAT? Are you kidding? That's awesome! Dude, click on the link and tell your story: http://forum.interference.com/f233.html

:up:

Last edited:
Party Boy said:

Yeah, isn't it? :) Ahhhhh...The wonders of having an Irish boyfriend!

And yes, that's me hugging THE man...That was such an experience! :hyper:
As well as the night he told me and my fiend: what the heck are u doing under the rain? And then laughed his arse off....lol

Thanks for the clip! :D

Back
Top Bottom