MERGED-->Another new MP3: Miracle Drug + Miracle Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah!
It's great! Is it just me or does it really, really sound like Edge is singing right after the solo?

i think it sounds sorta like a sort of homecoming + with or without you + kite... thats just me though

It sounds like an AB outake. EBTTRT slide guitar dominates the clip.

That is definately Edge singing, I knew it right from the start, I just didn't have the balls to say it lol. Wow these are Edge's first real vocals since........Van diemens land from R&H! This will be great! I love Edge's voice, it's more choir boyish with a hard rock tint. Beautiful. I must say the main vocals from Edge and Bono and the backup vocals from Edge are stunning.
And by the way, that solo is absoutely amazing, it just works so damn well with the music and direction of the song. The thing is, Edge doesn't have to play lightening fast like Slash to be a good guitar player. He intertwines his guitar playing with the melody of the music, as is evident in this solo in Miracle Drug.
This album builds up the most anticipation I have had for anything in this world at anytime in my life. I am going completely nuts. You deserve to rule the music industry U2, and you will.

Would someone be so kind as to send me Miracle Drug and the other clip that has surfaced? Thanks a bunch!

jason_fuerst@yahoo.com

I already have Vertigo and ABOY. I just need the two latest ones.

You might want to check out some of the other threads. There are various links flying around...

I don't know how you can say that's definitely Edge singing at the end. Whoever IS singing, they are kind of talking/singing so it's hard to tell. It sure sounds like Bono to me. I guess we'll know in a couple of months.

god the recording really sucks..but it sounds really good. I cant make out any of Bonos lyrics (the speakers suck) but the guitar playing is amazing, great flow to the song. This song could be something special, this album could

No one wants to send me the files? *sniff sniff* I feel the loooooooooove:)

No one wants to send me the files? *sniff sniff* I feel the loooooooooove:)

U2 Miracle Drug

...see the rain in your eyes,
I feel it when you smile,
I can't get lost in the wind tonight,
you give it up,
yeah I need it all,
my miracle.....my miracle drug

(Wicked Solo)

great verse by the Edge, though it's pretty much inaudible.

sounds like, .."her voice tells you.....our lovin, it's timbering..etc.."?
that's probobly WAY. lol, actually sounds like he's sayng Semptember in there...hmm.

ends

thats just my take on the lyrics, it sounds like the clip starts with Bono in mid sentance or finishing the last line before this one..

Last edited:
I hear

I can't imagine the man's surprise to hear (???) it's a miracle, it's a miracle drug

I can't email it because it is larger than my file limits. Maybe someone will host it again.

innocent_eyes said:

great verse by the Edge, though it's pretty much inaudible.

sounds like, .."her voice tells you.....our lovin, it's timbering..etc.."?
that's probobly WAY. lol, actually sounds like he's sayng Semptember in there...hmm.

Wow, until you brought it up I never heard Edge's voice at the end there, it's like you can only hear it if you're really listening for it. Weird!

innocent_eyes said:
U2 Miracle Drug

...see the rain in your eyes,
I feel it when you smile,
I can't get lost in the wind tonight,
you give it up,
yeah I need it all,
my miracle.....my miracle drug

thanks for the lyrics, i think you almost hit them on the spot. It makes me like the song even more. I didnt realize Edge was singing either until I saw your lyrics and tried to understand them.

Back
Top Bottom