MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is already proving to be an endurance test of unfunniness. I wonder if Luke Wilson realizes that nobody is there to see him?

Oop! First ad for the iPod! I predict at least one more spot before the show is over....

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I need to cut myself off. :crack:

you drunk? i just started drinking. wait. if i'm drinking alone in my house but communicating with other people drinking at a U2 forum, does it still count as drinking alone?

My TV station is about 5 minutes behind the east coast feed, and Shoutcast delays it by another 20 seconds or so.

gorman said:
Man, SNL is so unfunny it's funny...

What's funny is that Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry have a better view of this...dreck...than we do. I wonder what's going through their minds, right now?

Ah, here's the commercial now. I'm getting confused as to who posting here is listening to what.

Wow, SNL is so lame, it's painful to watch. At least I'm used to sitting through hours of crap just for U2...

mikal said:

you drunk? i just started drinking. wait. if i'm drinking alone in my house but communicating with other people drinking at a U2 forum, does it still count as drinking alone?

:up: I'm with ya bro.

btw, just a suggestion, i say when mp3's are available, start a new thread for them, and keep this one just discussion. i hate to have a nice friendly thread become a "here's my email address" thread.

so this is the deal. one more skit(they just showed a preview), and then U2 will play Vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom