MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNL should have scrapped the fucking sketches and let U2 play for an hour, can you imagine...shit this is terrible.

RobVox

Here I am , 06.50 in the morning listening to this snl comedy thing..... jofo and starsgoblue can i join you for a drink...... or two???

Is it better if you actually *see* the skits? I'm thinking it maybe a good thing I can't see what's going on....

U2_Neat said:
Here I am , 06.50 in the morning listening to this snl comedy thing..... jofo and starsgoblue can i join you for a drink...... or two???

nice! i once woke up at 5:30 in the morning, just to drink.

U2_Neat said:

:dance: :drunk:

who cares about the jokes... U2 is coming

those "whaaaa whaaa" sounds with trumpets and cats are so great... classsic, like any three stooges skit

FUck Debbie downer! And fuck Collin Ferrel, Alexander how the hell is that hack of an actor Alexander the Great!! Shit where is the quality control??

RobVox

It's ironic that Keenen Thompson used to be on "All That " on Nick hoping to one day be on SNL.

All That, even as more of a kid show, was way better than SNL is now.

You know, U2 never did this show in the '80s and '90s when the show was funny, and they did just fine without it. It's a shame to see them lower their standards just when SNL did.

Why is it I get no audio or video but it says the file is playing and is listing the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom