MERGED --> All U2.com questions/help discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what U2fanatic4ever said "2 tickets per person", I can use 1 ticket for show #1, and the 2nd ticket for show #2? Am I interpreting that right? Thanks.

You can buy up to a limit of 2 tix to any ONE show. If want to see two, then find someone to swap the extra ticket with for some other show. That's what I do.

thats tough, jackboy. maybe don't try and upgrade and start a brand new account, and then it might work?

changed over to Mozilla Firefox browser (GREAT BROWERS BY THE WAY FAREWELL INTERNET EXPLORER)...still doesn't accept my credit card...maybe my pc...maybe my card....will try one last time on another pc and if that doesn't work then i'm in the queue with all the other ticket buyers...real shame...not to worry...the sweat waiting to get through on the phone is part of the experience...:wink:

hello everyone,
I subscribed with my propaganda code in Dec. 2004, I got an email confirmation and thought I was all set for a year. I checked "My profiles" in u2.com and shows that my subscription is only good until May 2005! They only gave me a 6 months subscription, has anybody else experienced this same BS!

L21 said:
hello everyone,
I subscribed with my propaganda code in Dec. 2004, I got an email confirmation and thought I was all set for a year. I checked "My profiles" in u2.com and shows that my subscription is only good until May 2005! They only gave me a 6 months subscription, has anybody else experienced this same BS!

The dates are in european format. Day, Month, Year.

I assuming you signed up on 12/5/05, your expiration should show, 5/12/06.

I'm going to explode . After weeks of problems myself, I'm trying to register my mate on U2.com having eventually got his Prop U2.com card (he has limited access to the internet). Since yesterday afternoon it won't accept any username that we enter. I come to interference.com for some help, find a thread started by namelessstreets in EYKIW who is having exactly the same problem. Horay! I thought.

After a few *rolls eyes* responses from U2 fans the thread gets closed.. aarhrhhhhh!! yet there are dozens about 'why aren't U2 coming to NJ/Texas/etc.'.. which seems to carry on just fine.

Those who are so BORED with these threads are probably all set to get their tickets tomorrow, so don't be so inconsiderate. These problems are a disgrace and very frustrating for those of us that have been loyal fans and Prop subscribers for the last 18 years.

I don't mean to be rude but there are some things that we can't change (ticket prices, tour dates etc) and others like my situation where it would be really helpful to get some advice or share experiences with other fans.

Rant over.

:mad: :mad:
Love to all,
Jim

I received my keychain today as well. It's a bit big for a keychain, I doubt I'll use it but it's still cool. :D I already have a U2 keychain on my keys.

Thought I would pop in here to say I got my keyring taggie thing in the mail today as well. There's not actually a ring attached to it and it's kinda a lot bigger and heavier than my current keychain but it's shiney and that's what counts, isn't it?

U2dork said:
Thought I would pop in here to say I got my keyring taggie thing in the mail today as well. There's not actually a ring attached to it and it's kinda a lot bigger and heavier than my current keychain but it's shiney and that's what counts, isn't it?

Well, since my town hasn't been listed for a concert stop yet, nor am I guaranteed any presale tixs yet...this metal membership card is all my $40 has gotten me...:huh:

It would've been a lot better if it were actually made of plastic (like most little key chain add ons) and was a lot smaller........and it could've said 'U2' or something, rather than 'U2.com membership card'.......it's more of a walking advertisement thing, if anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom