MERGED --> All U2.com questions/help discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know i joined 4 weeks ago, and Im still treated as a non-subscribed member can anybody tell me whats going on or something, it was a christmas present from my Dad and want it tpo work

I think you have to login when you get on the website.

that way you can watch the making of the beutiful day video.:rolleyes:

the pre-sale better be worth it; $40 is not cheap.

i got two of them, the first one was hell trying to register and have the payment go through. the second one went through fine though.

Fanfire is completely terrible, but u2.com shoulders the blame as well. I've emailed them on about 5 different occassions since all this started and have no gotten back one email.

No, I can't get at mine either - what happens when you try and access it? I just get a blank white screen. :madspit: :madspit:

I can't get into mine either. I get the blank white screen. Of course, I complained to them the other day that I didn't like the message they were appending to the bottom of my emails I sent that says:

// This email is sent by a U2.com member. U2,
Signatures Network and their respective affiliates and principals are not responsible in any way for, and do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse the contents of this email.

msbarb said:
I can't get into mine either. I get the blank white screen. Of course, I complained to them the other day that I didn't like the message they were appending to the bottom of my emails I sent that says:

// This email is sent by a U2.com member. U2,
Signatures Network and their respective affiliates and principals are not responsible in any way for, and do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse the contents of this email.

They say that at the bottom of the e-mails that WE send?

:eyebrow:

Looks like i'll be sticking to GMail.

u2.com question

I just received an email from u2.com given me my propaganda discount code. Is this what I need in order to get my $20 subscription to u2.com? Has anyone else received an email like this?

Yes and yes. Copy the code out of the e-mail then when you go to subscribe it will ask you if you have a code, paste it in and you should only be charged $20. Congrats on finally getting your code!

Should I subscribe to u2.com

Is it worth the $40 to subscribe? Are the extra features worth the money. I am considering suscribing but don't want to waste money.

(secondly what is the b-side going to be for All Because of You?)

IMO, save your money. With all the double charging and troubles that seems to be involved in signing up, it doesn't seem worth it. Tickets aren't that hard to come by, and in big cities they usually have more than one show so if you missed out on the first one, the second show will usually go on sale soon after and you can get pretty decent seats. (At least that's what I hear from the Toronto crowd)

1. I've suscribed and I'm really glad of this choice. The most important reason for me is buying tickets early, so I don't have to worry about getting them. Also the bonuses are nice (u2.com e-mail, having access to view exclusives, videos and songs, post on forums, buying cheaper in their shop etc.)
I think the only (and the biggest) minus is stability of their system. Sometimes something goes wrong, you can have problems with opening e-mail or view exclusives, but tech support works pretty well and quick. If you are patient there is no problem.

2. There is no b-side for All Because of You yet. We will get it when the european / whole world version will be released.

Last edited:
Zooropean103 said:
(buying cheaper in their shop etc.)
It's just a one time discount of 25% which, good luck getting anything out of them either. I ordered a t-shirt on 12/12 and haven't been charged and haven't heard a thing. I finally called them today and I still don't have a warm fuzzy feeling. I was told they "checked with their supervisor" and my info has been sent off to data entry to be verified yet they don't even show me as being in the system. Was told to wait 3 more business days. Yeah right. In other words, I'm shit out of luck. I was also told that the 25% discount can't be used again even if they lost my order so if I have to re-order, no more discount. Nice system they have there.

Ha..Well lets say I'm young and don't have a job but I plan on going to a concert with friends and kind of want the advance tickets. But I've heard lots of people doubt how well that will work.

I have had success at u2.com from the very moment they came into being. Not one problem. I believe that you need to keep in mind that you will more likely hear from people that have had problems than those who did not. Apparently, there are music fansites out there that charge more (madonna's is $60? thought I heard this).

Anyhow, I think the best question to ask yourself: Are U2 important enough in my life that I should join up? That should really be the issue. If you ONLY want tickets, then maybe $40 is a little much. But then again, maybe its not. Security in knowing that you can obtain what will surely be the hottest ticket this year comes with a price.

Back
Top Bottom