MERGED --> All U2.com questions/help discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No it all looks the same which is a shame, it should be more delineated.

It should be there on the homepage under the 'site highlights' section near the top next to the download of the Vertigo u2 screensaver.

Sorry - Its not on my home page. I must being going crazy. I also havent got the "Hello hello" panel that Lo-Fi was talking about earlier.

I am coming to the conclusion that the design of this web site is poor.

Thanks for your help anyway.

ah, theres your problem. When you are logged in it will display your username and then "logout" next to it. You need to log back in.

Last edited:
Success at last. It only seems to work if you tick the "remember login" box.

Thanks beli and Lo-Fi

Happy New Year

Who here uses Zootopia on u2.com

just wondering how many of us here use the U2.com forum?
i've only had a brief glance at it myself but just find it a bit difficult and complicated to look at, not nearly as pretty and easy on the eyes as blue crack :D

so are any of you regular users and whats it like?

personally i already devote a far to large of a chunk of my life to this place so i dont think i want to or have the time to spend anymore on another forum and i like it too much here to give it up for there.
i'm curious to see how many here have shifted across though and whether you think its any good as a forum?

Re: Who here uses Zootopia on u2.com

digsy said:
personally i already devote a far to large of a chunk of my life to this place so i dont think i want to or have the time to spend anymore on another forum and i like it too much here to give it up for there.

I agree!

there's not enough time in the day for this forum....

I agree with you.....U2.com came too late...I've already found a home here.

I used it back when it was the original thing, once it changed it sucked. Now I can't even get into it, do you have to pay?

I can only get into the general area of the forum even though i have subcribed.Can't seem to acess anything so i've sent them an e-mail..................does'nt expect a reply...........
Has anyone else had problems??i've only subcribed to get priority on tickets but that doesnt seem very promising now:mad: :mad: :mad:

I check it out occassionally. My username is the same there. I actually think the new board there is an improvement over the old Zootopia. Now THAT board was confusing and difficult to navigate. I still spend way more time here though.

I don't use the new one. I used the old one until it got shut down. Nothing will ever compare to the original zootopia. Not even Interference. Sorry. Interference is probably the greatest online fan forum in the world, but it's just not the same for me.

I've dabbled in Zootopia a bit and have seen a few of you guys on there (at least the ones with similar nicks and avatars). It's not as straight forward to use, I guess, but there may be a chance of one or more of the band members chiming in. :) So, I check occassionally.

Don't use it, although I've seen it a couple of times. Wasn't particularly impressive. :shrug:

Zootopia used to be great...then they went and closed it down and went for the crap one...everyone left...was a good place!

I like the old zoo, hate the middle zoo, and like this new zoo. I like the paid site. Theyres folders so the topics are sorted. I think because its paid it keeps the trolls and spammers out (so far, touch wood) :up:

I know my way around here too much already. Just cant get into it there. I still drop a line in every once in a while though.

msbarb said:
What is wrong with those people at FanFire? I should have got a prop letter and didn't and I'm really edgey about that. BUT, if I had got the letter and subscribed and then they replaced the $20 I authorized with $40, I would be livid. What kind of monkey show are they running anyway? :rant:

It's not entirely the fault of FanFire. Granted, they're not great at communication but they're dealing with information that U2/PM gave them. I have no qualms about placing the blame over many of us not getting our Prop letters with U2/PM, it's that organization that had and passed along an outdated list. In this case, FanFire is simply the messenger. But all around, it's a horrible mess and needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom