MERGED ---> All talk of U2 at Halftime of Rose Bowl Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 and the Rose Bowl!

ABC is airing a highlight clip of the USC-Texas college football championship at halftime, set to the music of U2. I didn't get a great look, but it looked like a live performance, maybe Vertigo from the Chicago DVD? halftime is in maybe 10-20 minutes, so turn on ABC if you're interested

and go USC, cmon we're sucking right now...

U2 on at half time of College National Championship?

Here watching college footballs National Championship between USC and Texas and they announced that U2 are going to be apart of the half time show. My guess is that ABC has taken some pre-recorded stuff and will be using it for part of the halftime show. I've not seen or heard anything about this, so I think this has to be it. Perhaps U2 are not even aware of this.

Anyways, halftime is only a few minutes away so if you want to see what U2 stuff they are going to show, turn on ABC.

yes, and it wasn't even 30 seconds of pure U2. i could've done without the football stuff spliced in.

big waste of time.

Remember this time last year we got the butchered All Because of You video during half time of the Rose Bowl, this was almost as dissapointing as that was.

So this is a good time for the following phrase

Who gives a shit

they should have did a Heidi Bowl and played the entire concert. this way nobody would have seen the rest of the game, which turned out to be fantastic.

Windmilllane said:
they should have did a Heidi Bowl and played the entire concert. this way nobody would have seen the rest of the game, which turned out to be fantastic.

I think they should have a Tidy Bowl and invite the crappiest of entertainment for half time show, and invite the two crappiest football teams to battle it out.

Back
Top Bottom