MERGED: All links to get Fast Cars here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not leaked as of now, we should see it surface toward the end of the week when full retail copies are sent out to various people....

I dont know, there is been one or two people who said they had the full version of FC but yet nothing on the net! One person has even offered to help one guy who has the full version but thats the last weve heard. If people have the song and broadcast it here they should try their best to get it up!

My 2 cents

It seems somewhat odd that Fast Cars is yet to leak ... isn't the album due to be released in shops in Japan any day now?

I think (hope) fast cars will be here soon...

So this is the official fast cars distribution thread. Who's ready to make some yousendit links???!!! Here is a call to all U2 fans in Japan: WE WANT FAST CARS!!!! (I know your cars have been superior to ours for decades ... but we want fast and we want it now!!!!!)

Japan, Give us fast cars plaese!

Well its deffinetly the 16th of november in Japan right now and if i remember correctly Japan was getting the CD with fast cars on the 16th so why havent we got a leak yet?? Surely some japanese must have bought the album already and has the CD>>>> Be nice to us and give us fast cars :)

Nico

what happened to that post by that guy from japan that said he had the whole album and loved it and blah blah blah ... where are you japan guy????

Technicaly Japan HAS the album already! Today is the 16th for them and i think its mid afternoon or evening by now? So they HAD the album for some time so we should have had fast cars by now!! Either it was all a lie that the 16th the album came out in Japan or the Japanesse just dont want to give anyone fast cars! Whioch would make me mad!

Fast Cars

I have the track but I have no idea on how to send it. I have a Mac.

yes! you have it?? sweeeet how is it?? yes you can use yousendit.com and follow the steps its very easy! the only part that takes time is the uploading if it is a large file and you have a slow connection but given its only one song it shouldnt take long!

put any email address...your own is fine...it will just send you an email telling you the download is available.

Back
Top Bottom