MERGED--> ALL DISCUSSION U2 on Conan O' Brian this week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dulce de Leche said:
That was really funny!

This guy singing "in the year 2000" is really freaky and just plain weird. :|

Hmmm...wasn't that La Bamba doing it tonight? I think it's usually Pender. Madness!

This is such a genius episode. I can't believe it's almost half over though! Booooo!

ABOY: nice although Bono's kind of a spazz
year 2000 thing...that was kind of out there, but I liked the thing about Bono's crap sunglasses.

is it just me, or did Bono seem to be having trouble with his few lines? no wonder he can't remember his lyrics :lol:

mabel said:

Hmmm...wasn't that La Bamba doing it tonight? I think it's usually Pender. Madness!

This is such a genius episode. I can't believe it's almost half over though! Booooo!

I think it's always La Bamba

he's the best only second to Pender

out of Leno, Letterman, and Conan, it's awesome that Conan got this gig. He gets the band and will do a great interview.

One thing about the interview is that most of us know all this stuff already unlike the average viewer.:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I think it's always La Bamba

he's the best only second to Pender

Hmmm...don't know why I thought it was Pender. I've been lax in my Conan watching of late, and it's been a while since I've seen In the Year 2000. J'adore La Bamba though!!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
I always thought he wore the knitted cap to hide the pointy ears.
344%3B889923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3246%3E%3B7%3A%3E492%3EWSNRCG%3D32327385689%3B8nu0mrj

He really is from the future!

Back
Top Bottom