MERGED-->53 second clip of All Because Of You leaked! + ABOY snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sage said:
I don't understand how anyone can say it doesn't sound like ATYCLB...to me it sounds very similar...

Yeah, because ATYCLB was also recorded with a handheld recorder too!

Maybe you guys have better speakers than I do.

I'd rather wait for a clean recording to surface before I even being to try to figure out what it sounds like.

Because right now it sounds like Bono singing over warbled noise.

So, can we put up the inevitable Pop vs. Hanover Quay thread and poll yet?

Lemme guess: Discotheque snippet vs. Electrical Storm snippet vs. All Because of You snippet? I never heard the Discotheque one, but my vote would probably go to ES....we at least got to here the whole song in decent quality.

that vocal melody in the verse really reminds me of something.....
I can't think of what......

I got to hear this snippet once...it sounded good! :up:

And I truly hope the good people at Principle Management don't get all crazy over this. I know part of their job is to protect the work of their artists, including U2, and that includes bootleg material. But those of us at Interference and other fan forums have been longing for new material for a couple of years now. Does a tantalizing taste of a new song really hurt the band? I think not...it only whets the appetite for the album to come. Will it affect record sales? Hmm...it could make them LARGER than expected!!!!

That's my two cents, anyway.

Diane
*who wishes she'd gotten a ride in the B-man's Maserati!!!*

I just heard it, and it sounds really good! :applaud:

discothequeLP said:
hmmm

even if principle management goes crazy, what can they do?

Personally, I don't think Principle Management is even aware of this. I think that the whole problem is the people from the original website that posted the video didn't want to post the 53 sec. clip.

If PM was so concerned maybe they would have already deleted the pathetic post on the subject from Zootopia. (You would have thought something like this would at least draw a crowd on the official message board.)

I've cleaned up the audio significantly, but I don't know where to put the file.

I don't like Bono's voice. It sounds like he's really forcing himself.

Nevermind. The tweak is only a little better.

Last edited:
STING2 said:
Parts of this sound clip sound strangely like "Where did it All Go Wrong"

That's just what I was thinking! But I didn't make the "Lady With A Spinning Head" connection. Maybe I need to listen to it again. Part of it also reminded me of "The Three Sunrises" for some reason. I love the chorus!

Am I the only one who thinks this snippet ends just as Edge's guitar is really starting to get interesting?

Bono's shades said:
Am I the only one who thinks this snippet ends just as Edge's guitar is really starting to get interesting?

Yeah, I think that too. It seems like he's about to get going with something really good, but instead it just cuts off! Grr. I need hear more now!

discothequeLP said:
haha, priciple!

hey, if you principle guys see this, i tell you, this song is so good! release the album on August 8, Edge's birthday, or August 18, my birthday!!

That's my birthday too! MANAGEMENT, LISTEN TO THIS PERSON!!!

The low quality of the recording makes it too obnoxious to really enjoy. But from what I can hear, I like it. Can't wait for more!!!

Bono's shades said:

That's just what I was thinking! But I didn't make the "Lady With A Spinning Head" connection. Maybe I need to listen to it again. Part of it also reminded me of "The Three Sunrises" for some reason. I love the chorus!

I'd say much less "Lady With the Spinning Head" and more "Where Did it All Go Wrong"! Also, have ever heard the U2 Outtake, "Blow Your House Down"? It sounds a lot like that too! "Blow Your House Down" is performed on the "Rattle And Hum Outtakes" and the Achtung Baby Outakes.

Back
Top Bottom