Me + U2 = HAPPY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Remember how I said I'd be buying my U2 ticket 4 the Tampa show the Second they went on sale? Well I had to wait 'til nearly 6:30pm 'coz of a dumb girl who didn't know how to work the machine for tickets or read the comp to get a ticket for a show AND I was in an old friend's wedding during the day. But I did get my ticket. I GET MY SECOND CHANCE TO SEE U2 LIVE!!! My early christmas present from my dad who bought me the ticket. I'm going by myself but who cares...i'll be around U2 fans! Woo-Hoo!! I GET TO SEE U2 December 1st!!
Ok I'm done.
LATERS!!!
-Happy Me-

Miss Evans, your equation is correct.Top marks.
U kids and the way you talk us into early presents(son's b'day next Monday, he's been riding, no thrashing, his birthday BMX for 2 month already.The Dept.of Youth, U have the power.... over us)Thanks Dad Evans.
**cass takes down the mistletoe**OK...bad idea
biggrin.gif

December 1..wooohoooooooo
Peace Jem.

------------------
"May the sweet light of rock and roll shine upon your soul."

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-20-2001).]

Cass!! Ok so we have da power..true but No miseltoe thingy above me and Dave! I look up to the man as a musician and that is all. I got over my lusting for Edge when I first met my boyfriend. Now aside from this ticket all I want for christmas is my boyfriend here. Bites being in two different states!! *sniff sniff* well least the U2 band can help cheer me up. December 1st here I come!!

Back
Top Bottom