Me=Mr Phes?!? What are you talking about, TheU2? Zoo Schabow and Diemen, look here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
?

I stated more than once i don't use multiple usernames. And if i did, don't you think i'd let you all know it was me?
Oh, and...i don't drink. (what's that got to do with anything anyway?)
Besides, didn't you notice i post a lot less than i used to? How would that make me Mr Phes?

Zoo Schabow and Diemen, did you guys read the latest post in the "is anyone today in a good mood?"
Zoo Schabow, 2 additional questions for you: do i know you from before? I mean, as far as i know, the only person using the word "schabow" was mikal.
So...is that you, mikal?

wink.gif
Also, how is "schabow" correctly pronounced? Is it "sha-bow" (sh as in, say, the word shamrock) or is it "scha-bow" (sch as in the word "schedule")? And, is it pronounced "bow" as in "bow and arrows" or "bow" as in "take a bow"?

ps: Thanks to the moderator who deleted the other thread.

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-04-2001).]

Oh, Maja...this place wouldn't be the same without ya, ya know that?
smile.gif

And I do mean that in a good way.

(((U2girl)))
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey Katherine! Thanks. I try, but i don't think i'm any more special than anyone else around here. Come to think of it, i could think of people here who are really making this place special...and it's not some ordinary gal like me.

((((Bonochick))))

Don't get me wrong, TheU2. I'm not mad or anything, just really surprised by your "theory". Ok?

ps: Considering i'm probably the best proof of how a single username can get you into trouble, why would i want to spread it?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2girl:
?

Zoo Schabow and Diemen, did you guys read the latest post in the "is anyone today in a good mood?"
Zoo Schabow, 2 additional questions for you: do i know you from before? I mean, as far as i know, the only person using the word "schabow" was mikal.
So...is that you, mikal?

wink.gif
Also, how is "schabow" correctly pronounced? Is it "sha-bow" (sh as in, say, the word shamrock) or is it "scha-bow" (sch as in the word "schedule")? And, is it pronounced "bow" as in "bow and arrows" or "bow" as in "take a bow"?

LOL

No, I'm not mikal. Don't feel bad though. I've been asked that a couple times. I've talked to mikal a couple of times on chat, and it sounds like he's gone for good.

BTW, "scha" is like "shop" and "bow" is like "tie a bow".

------------------
"And I can feel the cold steel. And I can make a wound that won't heal."- Bono

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
AFLAC!
duckie.gif

[This message has been edited by Zoo Schabow (edited 12-04-2001).]

That's a cute duckie, but...AFLAC? What's that?
I was never good with abbreviations (especially the ones in a foreign language).

Originally posted by U2girl:
That's a cute duckie, but...AFLAC? What's that?
I was never good with abbreviations (especially the ones in a foreign language).

AFLAC is a commercial on TV. There's a duck that goes around saying "AFLAC!" It's a supplemental insurance company, I think.

Those damn commercials annoy me!

AFLAC!!!!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

AFLAC to all of you!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by TheU2:
Giddy-Up!!

Huh?!?

I heard that one from Kramer on "Seinfeld", but i don't understand it. Is it like "here we go" or "come on"?

biggrin.gif

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom