Me + A hooters girls = lotsafun.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
So tonight at work I was talking to a waiter, we were both at this employee party last week. He told me that this friend of his that I met likes me. She's hot, funny and fun to talk to. He said she's been asking about me and wanting me to come and see her at work. Monday she started working at Hooters...the place with the world famous chicken wings. Yes THAT Hooters. So I gave the guy my phone #/Email to give to her. I guess now I'm wondering what I going to do, it's not everyday that a Hooters girl wants me...yet.
biggrin.gif
Now I guess I'll wait for her to get in touch with me...only to await the forthcoming rejection no doubt. Heh heh, I'm such a pessimist. Anyway, I found it funny and thought you would too.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 10-02-2001).]

Good luck...and don't worry. I understand your pessimism. The hot, funny, and fun to talk to ones are always the ones that hurt me the most.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Wow, what a letdown that must be to have dreamt that.

hehehe

yep, just bustin your balls

------------------
Goonies never say die!

Since everything with Kristy went to shite, allow me to quote Juan Swallow:

Die die die, die pig die.

BTW, cogratulations.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Die die die, die pig die.

BTW, cogratulations.

smile.gif
I hear ya man. I doubt this will last long though.

And yes hooters are people too, good people.

Um...ok *will ignore everything weird in thread this time*
biggrin.gif

Go get her, Daddy, and may the owl be with you.

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
smile.gif
I hear ya man. I doubt this will last long though.

And yes hooters are people too, good people.

Do you know how bad it feels to have a girl build you up with how much she likes you for weeks, then DAYS before homecoming discovers that she "feels more strongly" about another guy. Trying to call him from her house the same night she invited you over? Well, you're not dealing with high school cheerleaders, so you'll be fine. Bah. I need to find a mature college girl. Of course, it would help if I was outta high school.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
smile.gif

Tpyos skcu

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 10-03-2001).]

way to go swallow. just dont hold your breath on it. im sure you know this by now, but whenever you get your hopes up they ALWAYS come crashing down.

heres to hopin you get a hooter girl.

------------------
-deathbear

I actually have a friend that works at Hooters. She is the sweetest girl and she is not a slut! So don't worry about the Hooters thing and go for it!

Good luck Johnny!

------------------
13 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladylemon, who me???
wink.gif

I left work a little after 9PM, she sent me an email within 3 hours...heh heh. Who's you daddy?
biggrin.gif

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:

Who's you daddy?
biggrin.gif

The guy who has sex with my mommy.

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

I'm behind you 100% Swallow. And when everything actually does come crashing down on you and your hopes, i'll be there to rub it in dear. See, that's just the kind of girl i am
smile.gif
. Mama raised me right.
wink.gif

*BTW, remember to look into her eyes...her eyes Johnny! you know, those two little things above one's nose.

*looks up*

Huh?
confused.gif
What was that Trip?

Nah, I won't have my heart broken, as of right now I am just going to hang out and get to know her. Have some fun and see what she's like since I really don't know her.

Hmm, interesting connatations about jobs here.

So Hooter girl=slut

Interesting that people would jump to that conclusion (and yes, i know you aren't being serious)

Kind of like my job. I've worked in my campus library since my freshman year. I still get people coming up to me in bars saying--you're the library girl!! What are you doing here??

As if working at a library makes me a lame-ass or something. I get paid to email my friends--easiest job in the world.

Anyway, getting off track here. Good luck with the jugs johnny. Oops, I mean the girl.

------------------
Goonies never say die!

Johnny, forget the Hooters girl. I know Oksana Baiul. I'll get you a date with her.

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
Johnny, forget the Hooters girl. I know Oksana Baiul. I'll get you a date with her.

Do you really know her? She's not a basket case is she?

Originally posted by bonovista:
I was one of the original Hooter girls in the Tampa Bay area..Clearwater to be exact.

The few, the proud, the orange short girls.
smile.gif
Thanks for passing down the tradition BV!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom