McCartney to tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the olive

The Fly
He announced it right after U2's performance. I am not really sure how exciting this is, but he hasn't toured N America in over a decade. He has in the past played all the Beatles hits he sang on at his shows.

Yay! I'm calling up my friend Trudy and we shall greet our favorite Beatle. Can't miss Hey Jude, Let It Be, maybe some from the last couple of albums...better be some from Wings, too. Live or Let die, boom.

Yeah, I heard that too. I saw him in 1990 and he was great. He played quite a few oldies from Beatles and Wings. Here is the set list from the 1990 tour:

Figure Of Eight, Jet, Rough Ride, Got To Get You Into My Life, Band On The Run, Ebony And Ivory, We Got Married, Maybe I'm Amazed, The Long And Winding Road, The Fool On The Hill, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Good Day Sunshine, Can't Buy Me Love, Put It There, Things We Said Today, Eleanor Rigby, This One, My Brave Face, Back In The U.S.S.R., I Saw Her Standing There, Twenty Flight Rock, Coming Up, Let It Be, Ain't That A Shame, Live And Let Die, Hey Jude, Yesterday, Get Back, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End

Back
Top Bottom