Married or Single...Or just plain wishing for either one...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not married.

boobies.gif

Single - in that I'm not married and don't intend to be for another few years.

Taken - in that I have lived with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have 2 cats together.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Single - in that I'm not married and don't intend to be for another few years.

Taken - in that I have lived with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have 2 cats together.

2 friggin CATS..he must really dig you..

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
2 friggin CATS..he must really dig you..

DB9

Oh my dear dear DB9...

Most guys I know are cat people.. the decision to get the kitties was a mutual one.

You hush up diamondnoncatlover. Dont piss off my noodle. Her cats are sexier than those suspenders you were wearing in Vegas.

Im single - meaning Ive no intention to get married in the next few years

Not taken - meaning Ive to stick with my blow up doll for the moment! lol!
biggrin.gif

dougal

well Im single - but would rather be BIG time, cause men suck....they are like tough unbreakable edgy rocks with gobs the size of the ocean and attitude the size of Mount Everest........believe me I would rather me standing next to a guy giving him grief back with a rifle up his arse, if he was to give me grief.....
mad.gif
.........from now on Im a 'Give As Good As I Get' girl.........no more Mrs Goody Goody Shoes for this girl ANYMORE!!!!!!
mad.gif

MEN SUCK!
MEN SUCK!
MEN SUCK!

Originally posted by mad1:

well Im single - but would rather be BIG time, cause men suck....they are like tough unbreakable edgy rocks with gobs the size of the ocean and attitude the size of Mount Everest........believe me I would rather me standing next to a guy giving him grief back with a rifle up his arse, if he was to give me grief.....
mad.gif
.........from now on Im a 'Give As Good As I Get' girl.........no more Mrs Goody Goody Shoes for this girl ANYMORE!!!!!!
mad.gif

MEN SUCK!
MEN SUCK!
MEN SUCK!

So does that mean Im not on your "potential dates" list then?

dougal x

Why, Douggie sir, are u aflirtin with me????

biggrin.gif

Yo, did ya watch de Brits last night????????

wink.gif

If not dont worry, Im just gonna spank ya for not obeying me!!!!!

wink.gif

hehe..........no mate did u never see the song I wrote for men?????

If u know the song Ben by Michael, it will help.....I will mail it to u...........

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom