man I hate running into auctions like these

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally written by that bastard:
I'm a member of the U2 fanclub, Propaganda. Today, I received the order form for fan club tickets. You get to select 2 tickets for any 1 city on the 3rd leg of the Elevation Tour. I can't go, but I don't want this excellent opportunity to get GUARANTEED tickets to go to waste. Time is of the essence because the tickets must be postmarked by 09/27/2001. General admission - $50-$54 each Upper Stands - $91 each Reserved - $135-$141.50 each Prices vary depending on the city. I've bought propaganda tickets for PopMart and Elevation (Leg 1) in the past and the seats have been FANTASTIC! Winner pays FedEx overnight to receive the order form, shipping from 77040. Paypal, Billpoint, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Certified Check

I can't believe there's such a jerk in this world. And I can't believe someone would pay $280.00 only for the form!!!

Plus, according to my form, the order must be postmarked by the 26th, NOT the 27th, as the seller wrote in his ad. Hmmmm.... Either way, this just seems real sleazy. $280 for the form AND the tickets might be acceptable, but not just the form. Bad U2 fan, bad!

Back
Top Bottom