Mallard Fillmore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I :heart: my dad. Everytime he finds anything that has to do with U2 in the paper he cuts it out for me.

:D

Attachments

• mallardfillmore.jpg
    mallardfillmore.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 153
My computer is slow, I didn't realize there was a pic - I'm just thinking, sheesh, who names their kid Mallard? :scratch:
(as in, wow, Sicy's dad's name is Mallard?)

:laugh:

But yes, I wouldn't mind a Judge Bono :yes:

Last edited:
I think its really cool that U2 are so popular they make it in the comics.

Here's one I posted a couple months ago... I didnt get the joke though.

334%3A%3B3%3A323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C596%3A939ot1lsi

I think what the last comic is saying is that Bono wouldn't have no time for those who complain about not being able to pay their small, personal debts when 3rd world countries in Africa aren't able to even pay the interest on their debts to the riches nations in the world.

Chris

spanisheyes said:
I think what the last comic is saying is that Bono wouldn't have no time for those who complain about not being able to pay their small, personal debts when 3rd world countries in Africa aren't able to even pay the interest on their debts to the riches nations in the world.

Chris
that's how I will interpret that comic from now on

Beware. While Mallard Fillmore may appear in the comics, it is a political strip from the far-right spectrum. While the supreme courst strip itself appears to be harmless, this is the exception. Believe me, I would be shocked if the the illustrator/author does not despise u2. if you don't believe me, just follow Mallard for the next month. It is a venemous right wing strip that has been borderline racist at times, and would make Trent Lott blush. Sorry for the proselytizing but U2 and Mallard Fillmore are complete opposites.

Johnovox said:
Beware. While Mallard Fillmore may appear in the comics, it is a political strip from the far-right spectrum. While the supreme courst strip itself appears to be harmless, this is the exception. Believe me, I would be shocked if the the illustrator/author does not despise u2. if you don't believe me, just follow Mallard for the next month. It is a venemous right wing strip that has been borderline racist at times, and would make Trent Lott blush. Sorry for the proselytizing but U2 and Mallard Fillmore are complete opposites.

well this has been discussed I believe in my other thread with the second comic. I think we talked about mallard indeed hating U2, but whatever, its still cool to see them in the comics.. comics like the first one.. not ones about them being slammed.

Back
Top Bottom