Magazines Currently Featuring U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just for clarification, C-SPAN is an acronym for: Cable Satellite Public Affairs Network. It broadcasts politics on cable television in the USA. Mainly, the House of Representatives and the Senate. I find it sad that many Americans don't know this; the non-Americans get a pass. This is why scumbags like Bush get elected -- we don't get more involved!!! Now, where are those U2 tickets!!!!!!!

Re: Re: SPIN cover!!!

biff said:

I am absolutely 100% certain that Ali NEVER had short blond hair. Her hair is dark, and always has been. (Larry's wife is very blond, though.)

Well, that's odd, 'cos he had his arm around her and she looked strangely enough, like Ali. But because her hair was blonde (looked like a dye job too) and short, I thought it was someone else, until I looked at her face. Someone must remember! Wish I would've kept the pic, (wait, if I dig, maybe I did. I'll get back to ya.)

marik said:
whats this about them in People mag?

3c3cf831.jpg

37b0b800.jpg

People also reviewed the album, and gave it 4 out of 4 stars. The review, like the rest of the magazine, was pretty flimsy, but it's an important review all the same. That magazine gets into millions of homes in the US.

not sure whether this has been discussed, but it seems very strange u2 has not made it to the cover of rolling stone. does anyone know of any issues to appear w/ u2 on the cover soon?

I will not be subscribing to Spin again. I have seen it in no less than three stores, and just today in the nearby drug store. Yet I still haven't received it in the mail. This so totally pisses me off. :madspit: I'll just buy the damn issues I want next year.

sue4u2 said:
I will not be subscribing to Spin again. I have seen it in no less than three stores, and just today in the nearby drug store. Yet I still haven't received it in the mail. This so totally pisses me off. :madspit: I'll just buy the damn issues I want next year.

OK, so it's not just me...

SPIN sucks half the time anyway. :down:

Hot Press has always been really hard to find in North America, but I was told a couple of weeks ago by a woman who works at Hot Press that they are having "distribution difficulties" in N.A., which I guess is making it even harder to get. Ironically, they keep sending me two copies of each issue. I wonder when they'll catch on to that?:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Wow. I actually got my SPIN.

Not that it matters, as I've already seen all the pics and read the damn article online weeks ago.

ditto.. received mine Tuesday. Had the nerve to send me a subscription renewal notice and I wrote them a nasty letter with the reason's I won't be subscribing again. My subscription doesn't end untill May anyway and the coupon that was in with the bill was cheaper than my renewal price. Pretty much told them to f'off. :madspit:

Its always hit and miss with HP :mad:

Martha, if you happen to find it, can you pick one up for me and I'll do the same for you if I find it? I'll try Tower Brea, if you haven't already.

Everytime I have managed to find it, there are only 1 or 2 copies on the shelf so its best to grab what they have.

Back
Top Bottom