Magazines Currently Featuring U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I'm glad I saw this thread! I was just going to look for Blender today. I have Q and Vanity Fair. So I need to look for NME & Uncut today. I :heart: new U2 magazines!!!:drool:

for those in the UK, theres a new magazine out called Rip & Burn - based on the legal download industry ie new tracks, equipment, download websites etc etc.
anyway, they have a short 1 page blurb on U2 at the front - its nothing new and nothing exciting, no info on the album or anything just a small spiel on the stolen cd really, but if you're into having absolutely everything that U2 appear in then its probably worth getting your hands on this.
i'm not certain when it hits shelves as first edition is marked as the November issue (i got a copy cause its from the company my sister works for) but its being advertised and may well be out already.

wait, so is Uncut (the one with The Fly on the cover) out here in the US. i can't seem to find it in chicago. so far i've got blender, Q, blackbook, and vanity fair. can't find the nme issue either....

Fantastic Vanity Fair article. Out of all of them I think it's the best. Haven't seen Black Book yet though. My fave quote from VF is Edge telling how "it came to blows backstage", he punched Bono out one night on tour in the mid 80's when Bono threw Larry's drum kit into the audience. (um...just a wee bit excited there B?How do you throw a DRUM KIT??)I am sitting here pcituring Edge, ever the gentleman, socking Bono in the jaw...LMAO:lol:

I have my own personal U2 story, courtesy from my old Propaganda pal Melissa, from Philly. She told me in a letter how Bono, on the Popmart tour, got a little TOO excited during....of all songs.....PRIDE...apparently it was a great show and Bono got, um, how did she say it, "a wee bit of a bump" on the front of his pants during the course of the singalong parts....(this tells you where her mind was?:macdevil: )...she started giggling while her more innocent friend just stared open-mouthed. Bono realized what was happening, mouthed, "oh s***"--it looked like-- and leaned down and covered his crotch area. This was no lie. I think it was a DC show.

What I wouldn't have given to have been there...:)

Last edited:
Where can I find Q and Uncut magazine? I didn't know about Uncut, but I did know about them being featured on Q and I've looked and cannot find it. I've looked at Barnes and Noble and Media play. I know they have Borders here but I'm not sure where it is. I have been able to find Blender. I'd love to do a Blender trade for some of the others...I know I can find that one!

I went to Borders today and found Uncut, Q, Vanity Fair, and Black Book. I bought Vanity Fair and Black book........the issues of Uncut and Q did not have U2 on the cover, so I'm assuming those aren't the correct issues....I hope that I'm not too late...I hope they just haven't arrived here yet.

Got Blender in the mail yesterday,and bought Vanity Fair (w/Johnny Depp on the cover) today..which I might add was hidden under the last 2 issues from last month. May have to search thru last mo's issues in some places.
Still looking for Q, however ...:eyebrow:

What section is Blackbook in? I couldn't find it at Borders the other day. I dont even know if I want it but I may want to read it in the store.

martha said:

It's not with the music mags. It's near the "lifestyle" mags.

yes, I bought Blackbook today

I have a question, in Blender, U2 is on cover?

Back
Top Bottom