Magazine Give-Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
I'm about to move house and HAVE to stop hoarding things, so rather than throw some magazines away I though somebody here might like them:

UNCUT Magazine / November 2004: U2 Dancing With The Devil (Hex and Drugs and Achtung Baby)

Q Magazine / November 2004: U2 World Exclusive

Q Magazine / December 2004: Q Awards Special (Bono & Edge on cover)

Sunday Times Magazine / 7/11/04: U2 cover article: 'Sex and Hugs and Rock'N'Roll'

NME / 25/12/04: Christmas Special with U2 cover and interview.

I'll throw in a copy of the U2 Sunday Times CD from 2001 for good measure.

All are in the same condition as when new.

What do I need from you? MMmm.. well go and tell somebody that you haven't told for a long time that you love them - the first one back gets the lot ! (no cheating!)

Done! could you mail me your address? (Phew - I'm a little relieved, I think I'll need fewer stamps for Dorset than anywhere else!)

A bootleg would be great - what you have?

Crap. I really would have liked that Sunday Times article :(

Jim said:
Done! could you mail me your address? (Phew - I'm a little relieved, I think I'll need fewer stamps for Dorset than anywhere else!)

A bootleg would be great - what you have?

absolutely - I don't have a premium account, but if you let me know your e-mail, i'll send you my address. Either that, or you can contact me at girlfindsworld@yahoo.co.uk

As for the bootlegs - it's better you tell me what you'd like. I have hundreds of them. I've got fruitlegs, demos, and the ITunes tracks too - tell me what you'd like, and i'll check I have it :)

Sorry to everyone else :reject:

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:

Sorry to everyone else :reject:

Don't apologize! You were first! :applaud:
We were just feeling sorry for ourselves.
Congratulations beau2ifulday!!!

This is one of the reasons why I love being a U2 fan!!! Kudo's to Jim for being such a generous and considerate fellow U2 fan.

Back
Top Bottom