mad dancing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
does anyone here ever go to dances, and then dance extremely mad? i mean face scruntched, arms flailing, and running around looking demented, possessed and homicidal?

does this get girls? ive been doing this alot lately with some other guys, and im not getting very much positive attention.

what do girls want anyway?! if not that then what?!

------------------
-death bear

i should mention that mad dancing also includes screaming at people around you, your face turning red, and clenching your fists together and running around, jumping up and down and going as berserk as possible.

------------------
-death bear

it might get some girls but not one the ones that you might want to get. at least not the ones i would want to get.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Hrmm.. Well, it depends...

When goth guys do it, it most certainly attracts my attention!

If a guy wearing a basketball jersey and a backwards cap is doing it - not a glance. nor a chance.

I do, though, usually get attracted to people who are uninhibited. So, me thinks if I saw you dancing madly, I would have to come right over and introduce myself!

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

deathbear, I think you're going about things all wrong while on the dance floor... first grinding guys now this
wink.gif

I just finished reading The Canterbury Tales, and in The Wife of Bath's tale it states that what women really want is to always be treated like their husband's lover, in other words never leave that stage of trying to win them over.

It's all about the overflow of attention and outpour of gifts ...

wink.gif

------------------
Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit.

(W. Somerset Maugham)

Sounds like a good strategy to me. I can't imagine why the girls aren't lining up to meet you.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

beebs, aint that the truth?

as far as dancing goes...as long as a guy doesn't look awkward and self conscious, I give them 10 points for trying.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Proudly brought to you by Bonobubbles*

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
Jennifer...right on...bingo!
wink.gif

Chris

You're too kind
wink.gif

Chris I just noticed your "From:" and just saw "New Orleans" at first... I was like "he's in New Orleans now??" ... for a second there I thought we had become neighbors over night
biggrin.gif

------------------
Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit.

(W. Somerset Maugham)

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

I just finished reading The Canterbury Tales, and in The Wife of Bath's tale it states that what women really want is to always be treated like their husband's lover, in other words never leave that stage of trying to win them over.

Really? What I got out of that was that women want the right to make their own choices, or at least that's what our English teacher said.

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
...it states that what women really want is to always be treated like their husband's lover, in other words never leave that stage of trying to win them over.

It's all about the overflow of attention and outpour of gifts ...

wink.gif

what's the little wink for Bebe?????? the truth can be painful (for guys at least)
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

oh yes, and DB, i dunno bout that tactic...

but at least you're dancing! it's so annoying when guys refuse to dance..

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

pub crawler: let me help you.

the only thing that stands between you and your goals is you. and your goals.

------------------
-death bear

trip, girls care not for humor, rather wit, smart, handsome dark looks and a big dong.

lets not kid ourselves hear.

i know what woman want.

...thus explaining me being single.... ;)

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
trip, goats cain't fo' humo', rada' wit, smart, handsome dark looks and some big dong.

What it is, Mama! lets not kid ourselves hear.

Ah be baaad... i know whut honky chick wants'. ...dus 'esplainin' me bein' raple....
wink.gif

deathbear honky chicks wants' ya' cuz' youse smart and funny and cute!

[Dis message gots been edited by Deadbear's Fly Goat (edited 10-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 10-22-2001).]

that was nice of you flygirl, your praises dont go away unnoticed by the way. :)

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Really? What I got out of that was that women want the right to make their own choices, or at least that's what our English teacher said.

English teachers must not gather and decide on a universal outlook to teach...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

What's this - a U2 forum or love lessons 1 on 1? (or, in this case, many on 1)
biggrin.gif

What do you mean "is this what girls want?"-whatever happened with the thread about surefire hit with girls - you know -deh nadies etc?

"big dong"?
eek.gif
Let me just say i'm relieved i don't need to ask questions about, errr, very explicit and clear expressions like this one.

And to answer your question: when you say "dances" you mean clubs, right? Personally, i don't dance. I mean i do, but i'm not much of a dancer. As for guys-i'm indifferent to them dancing.

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-23-2001).]

I GO FUKIN MAD WHEN FKING DANCING FOR FUK SAKEY!!!!!!!!

Im tellin ya.....pple,,,,,,,I GO LUNATIC MAD eejit MAD in my bedroom!!!!!! wha hoooooooo!!!! Im tellin ya, my feckin walls have elbow dents and knee dents in 'em!!!!!

YE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

I stuck in and on the pump up version of sexy shagadelic spoons and armoury twisted R'NB music and shake booty botty!!!!!!!

ya all get what iM saying??????

yea yea!!!

Im a natural dancer with natural rhythm.........I might even take up belly-welly!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yippety skippety shagonic plates!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom