MacPhisto's best song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
What was your favorite MacPhisto-performed song? I'm including everything up to the finale...I'm in the camp that says it was still MacPhisto performing even when the horns came off...though maybe there was a bit of Bono peeking through in the later songs.

-Daddy's Gonna' Pay For Your Crashed Car
-Desire
-Ultraviolet
-Lemon
-With Or Without You
-Love Is Blindness
-Can't Help Falling In Love

loved "Ultraviolet" live, although anything with Macphisto was great. "Love is Blindness" was kick ass, especially Edge's solo, but I agree...that was more Bono for me.

How is this even a question?

The correct answer is obviously Lemon. :drool:

icon34.gif

Love is Blindness

the makeup sweating off / blurring the lines between MacPhisto and Bono and dancing with a girl in the crowd

and of course followed by Can't Help Falling in Love is amazing :up:

Lemon wouldn't be Lemon if anyone other than Macphisto sang it.
He rules Daddy's Gonna Pay as well, but Lemon is the Macphisto song.

icon34.gif
+ :macdevil: = :drool:

Ultraviolet. With that little bit at the end where he becomes Sinatra "Liggggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttt Myyyyyyyyy Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

LemonMacPhisto said:
Love is Blindness

the makeup sweating off / blurring the lines between MacPhisto and Bono and dancing with a girl in the crowd

and of course followed by Can't Help Falling in Love is amazing :up:

:up:

and on a side note:

With or Without you sucked as a MacPhisto song.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS A RECORDING OF ULTRA VIOLET LIVE AND THEY CAN LET ME SEE/HEAR IT! PLEASE! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE U2 SONGS AND I MUST SEE IT... sorry for Caps...!!!

I really love Lemon... Love is Blindness... Daddy's... Can't Help... Fook! All of em are so good. But I am partial to Lemon the most! Please let me hear Ultraviolet!

Sting said:
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS A RECORDING OF ULTRA VIOLET LIVE AND THEY CAN LET ME SEE/HEAR IT! PLEASE! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE U2 SONGS AND I MUST SEE IT... sorry for Caps...!!!

I really love Lemon... Love is Blindness... Daddy's... Can't Help... Fook! All of em are so good. But I am partial to Lemon the most! Please let me hear Ultraviolet!

i got you esse

http://s43.ysi .com/d.aspx?id=10W4BDMV8PR762LVXCYQMJ43NK

the best has gotta be Love is Blindness. Simply extraordinary live.

AtomicBono said:

i got you esse

http://s43.ysi .com/d.aspx?id=10W4BDMV8PR762LVXCYQMJ43NK

the best has gotta be Love is Blindness. Simply extraordinary live.

I tired... but no avail... says bad gateway... I took away the space in between ysi and .com... but it still says bad gateway... what am i doing wrong? would e-mailing be easier? that_darn_punk@msn.com

Sting said:

I tired... but no avail... says bad gateway... I took away the space in between ysi and .com... but it still says bad gateway... what am i doing wrong? would e-mailing be easier? that_darn_punk@msn.com

you're supposed to type in the words you send it without the spaces, not leave it as ysi!

HEROES! THANK YOU. This is so good... Lemon is incredible but I dunno... this could take the cake... if only this file was louder... but its so good.

Edge sings "UltraviOleeet" during the chorus right? he sounds incredible. Amazing song.

I think the Lemon/With or Without You duo revealed a hell of a lot about Bono as well as just being a damn fine performance. It's incredibly honest, even if it takes a mask to release it.

Toss up between Lemon and Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car!

Back
Top Bottom