LP15 - We're due for a break from the norm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just looking back to the Eno/Lanois years probably with rose colored glasses but wouldn't it be something if they caught "lightening in a bottle" and went out with a bang with the old collaborators.

Albini's an even better interviewee than Bono so I would REALLY love to read anything he'd have to say about those two worlds (which can almost not possibly be further apart on any level you can think of) colliding.

I stand by my previous comments on this topic: at this stage I don't care who, just choose a chef and let them cook the entire fucking meal. I don't want Eno mashed potato and One Republic zucchini.

I stand by my previous comments on this topic: at this stage I don't care who, just choose a chef and let them cook the entire fucking meal. I don't want Eno mashed potato and One Republic zucchini.

For real!!

I wasn't aware that MUZAK was still a thing when I heard ISHFWILF yesterday in Dr's office. So I was thinking maybe Eno & Lanois could produce a Best Of in MUZAK form.

Maybe a side of Flood sausage?

Coming right up

wt6tds.jpg

LP - 15 - Songs Of Ascent

When? November 2021 I think is a good guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom