LP13: New Improved and now Fisher-free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Lol

What we got so far:

- the album is apparently going to drop in the future

- An Irish tabloid of sorts has reported that someone on Dublin City Council confirmed that the Beckett bridge was indeed shut down for some sort of U2 production. What, exactly, is unclear.

- A whole bunch of fans wondering about a possible Apple connection.

- Terry Lawless.

The end..for now..

suggestion: lets not waste a single keystroke more on idiots from other forums

Sent from my ass crack

So I posted this on atu2 I just want see what you guys I.

So based on everything we have so far they were filming in four locations the bridge, the lake, a studio in France, and some place called four courts in Dublin. So anything could be going on. If this apple thing do involve u2 I think it's going to be the album and single announcement and it will come preloaded with new the iPhone release sometime in the fall (October or November). And also I think the new beats and apple deal might play a factor too because I think Jimmy Iovine has a position with apple and probably convinced the band to support a new service. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/2...lends-apple-a-skilled-ear.html?referrer=&_r=0

But these are ideas I'm thinking a about that could happen, you never know.

Regarding Apple: I agree that a tie-in would be a great move for U2. But for Apple? I have a hard time understanding what Apple would gain from such a partnership. U2 aren't... cool.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Regarding Apple: I agree that a tie-in would be a great move for U2. But for Apple? I have a hard time understanding what Apple would gain from such a partnership. U2 aren't... cool.

But they are in the Apple's target audience. Relatively wealthy 20-50.

But they don't need to be. Nobody is going to NOT buy an Apple product because of U2. Every single teenager is still going to make their parents get them an iPhone. Bringing U2 on board might make Apple a bit more palatable and might expand their customer base.

I don't think Apple needs to gain anything from this supposed partnership - other than new clientele.

Rolling Stones isn't "cool" in anyone's mind but I don't know anyone who doesn't know that band. Apart from my daughter maybe.

I don't think Apple needs to gain anything from this supposed partnership - other than new clientele.

How will a U2 tie-in gain Apple new clientele, at least in substantial numbers?

More importantly, why would Apple partner with U2 when there are a hundred gazillion other bands with which they could form more fruitful partnerships?

thecubist-i_see_what_you.gif

Actually, that wasn't intentional.

why would Apple partner with U2 when there are a hundred gazillion other bands with which they could form more fruitful partnerships?

I understand why you're asking this.. but, a hundred gazillion? jesus they're not THAT irrelevant! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom