LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky wire of the manic street preacher's just said on uk tv, "the closer you get to the end,the faster you work". If only Bono was watching!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

So the Foo Fighters have a new album coming in November. Lots of big albums coming in that month and October. Hurry up U2 and announce yours!
I suppose we're all hanging out to see if anything comes of Friday's rumoured news day?

I mean... There's no way they've set up a video shoot 3 months out.

Possible promo performances? OK, maybe. But still a bit far out for info like this to come out.

I buy the 'promo' performance scenario. It's credible and it aligns with
The release of the album (Oct-Nov).

And doing it in a small London club is a cool concept.
They did something similar with NLOTH at the Theatre in
Boston (i Forget the name)

Look guys. McGuinness said albums meals are taking longer. So we should expect they take longer. The band have families doughnuts, but the biggest problem is expectations chocolate cake.

When they delay an album a meal it's because it hasn't reached the quality they want to give fans yet. Whether different fans chefs will agree with how good it is, is up to us and the band are aware that Danger Mouse's Mario Batali's style is different and many may not like it because of their expectations diets.

Most bands aren't in this situation so U2 are being very careful generous with the butter.

I buy the 'promo' performance scenario. It's credible and it aligns with
The release of the album (Oct-Nov).

And doing it in a small London club is a cool concept.
They did something similar with NLOTH at the Theatre in
Boston (i Forget the name)

Somerville! good call.. this is likely the kind of shoot they're describing (if there's any truth to the rumour)

Be cool if the videos for this album were all live performance videos.. ala COBL

Not news, but Bono, Edge and Larry were seen at Nile Rodgers' show in Monte Carlo earlier tonight.
Instagram

Where are the PLEBAns and their indicators? :wink:

always a good sign to see them hanging out together :up:

EDIT:
is the dude in the hat, Jose Parla?

10467846_405323506272444_635718455_n.jpg

If U2 delayed the album because of the Foo Fighters, then I'd rather they retire.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

I highly think that nothing will be happening on July 18th, but you never know.

I got dibs on new thread. :wink:

Right now I'm at about 60% saying we get something. If that Lance Schart guy is correct about an October release, that's as good a day as any to make an initial announcement of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom