LP13 - It all comes down to this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just heard that some producers are trying to bring U2 to South America later next year - in December -

I hope this means that they're talking about these plans here in SA already
Don't they usually go to South America between February and April? I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning - they plan these tours more than a year before the dates.

Don't they usually go to South America between February and April? I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning - they plan these tours more than a year before the dates.

Yeah yeah. I don't think it's gonna be in December, I believe it's gonna be February, like the Vertigo...

The last rumours regarding producers talking about the tour, were around 2013 ( before they "postponed" I think) which makes me wonder if they had some dates / real plans already set, and they had to change it all.

If the connection to Apple is true I wonder how far they'll take it. They already did this HUGE production for 360. They can't top it with size if they'll be doing arenas. Maybe Apple will support the tour with a U2 tour app? Or maybe instead of a giant heart they'll have a huge Apple logo/ramp where you have to wait in line to get a spot in "the core." Ha if it's true, I hope it's worth it and not just a commercial for Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, other than the video for 'Lotus Flower' there weren't any singles. I can never see U2 promoting an album without a single.
Lotus Flower was a video only and wasn't released as a single. The only "singles" from that album were the bonus tracks that weren't on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom