LP13/Invisible. The Hope! The Trauma. Who's lying next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread serves as a reminder of, now matter how cyclical we get, how easily we are all able to fall into fangirl/fanboy mode, given the right circumstances.

:up: This. It's times like these when I really truly love this band. :heart:

(That said, I'm ready for the album. Like, now. But still...NEW MUSIC!!!)

I just downloaded the updated app, and it's FREAKIN AMAZING - really, I'm loving it *.*

Yeah, I have an SII and my phone isn't "compatible" with it according to Google Play. :doh:

The teaser video is over 2.8 million views. I checked sometime earlier today- I forget when- and it was 1.9.

Get the feeling that a leak is imminent though. I know it is a charity single, but it's not as if they lose money if it leaks... I mean, the kind of people scouring for a leak will mostly download it off iTunes anyway, especially as it is free.

It's 12:00pm here - I'd be surprised if I go to bed tonight and I haven't heard it yet.

Hi Dan. What time do you think it will be released in OZ?

I really hope they throw the video up on youtube straight after the download is taken down - make it the only place to hear the song afterwards, and watch those views skyrocket.

Of the three most recently posted videos, U2 have cracked 10.8 million views in 72 days, and a tick under 3 million in nearly 48 hours for the teaser

I really hope they throw the video up on youtube straight after the download is taken down - make it the only place to hear the song afterwards, and watch those views skyrocket.

Of the three most recently posted videos, U2 have cracked 10.8 million views in 72 days, and a tick under 3 million in nearly 48 hours for the teaser

:up: I want the video up the same time as the song, but that's just because I know 60 seconds of it isn't going to be enough! I'm gonna want to WATCH it and rock out to it all at once!! :drool::drool:

I said this a while back, but I don;t think anyone responded - tell me I'm not crazy, but the 1, 2, 3, 4 sounds like Edge holding his nose. Thoughts?

Also, glad they didn't count in 1, 2, 3, 14

Lillywhite still a no go.. stole this from atu2. originally from twitter.

Fan: Bono says they might experiment with other producers in the final stages of the new album. Might you be one of those?

Lillywhite: i am not different enough for them i think ! not after 34 years...

Fan: who knows, maybe you'll be getting a call!
wink.gif
haha. Is invisible one of the songs bono played for you last year?

Lillywhite: i looked at my notes, and he didn't play that one…

I said this a while back, but I don;t think anyone responded - tell me I'm not crazy, but the 1, 2, 3, 4 sounds like Edge holding his nose. Thoughts?

Also, glad they didn't count in 1, 2, 3, 14

I just hope it's not auto-tuned! :lol::lol:

And hmm, it COULD be Edge. I'm all for more vocal participation by the entire band, so.... :whistle:

I just hope it's not auto-tuned! :lol::lol:

And hmm, it COULD be Edge. I'm all for more vocal participation by the entire band, so.... :whistle:

Rumor has it that Adam will be handling all vocals on Invisible. :wink:

Also, that Lillywhite is still out is good news indeed.

The one Seattle station that would have been a lock to play a new U2 song switched formats this year and now plays shitty 90s jams. :angry:

The one Seattle station that would have been a lock to play a new U2 song switched formats this year and now plays shitty 90s jams. :angry:

The two Boston stations that would have been locks, WBCN and WFNX are both now defunct.
There's a couple other stations likely to play it, but those 2 would have been certainties.

Back
Top Bottom