LP13 Discussion - Rock Bottom: Still No F#@&*ng News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NLOTH remixed and remastered!!!!
Alternate takes of Boots, SUC, and Crazy Tonight!!!!

I only find the fat jokes vaguely amusing because Bono is not remotely fat.

If he's fat, I'm fat, and I ain't fat.

*rubs belly paunch affectionately*

As long as that gift SOA, the 2010 version is....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Paul McGuiness:
Do you know if new album finally removed after the summer?

The truth is I do not know when it will end.

Have you heard, you know how?

It's great, is very different from what they have done so far, but still sounds like U2. They have worked with a new producer, Danger Mouse (Brian Barton). Bono sings better than ever. As it gets older, his voice is even more interesting.
You can read the rest of his interview here (which was conducted back in May). It's in Spanish, by the way: Paul McGuinness: 'Bono canta ahora mejor que nunca' - U2Valencia.com - U2 Fan Club - U2Spain.com

Interview with Paul McGuiness (conducted last May) The fiend is lying...:wink: I know it's old news but in case someone missed out...

Here's what he had to say when queried about the album state (spanish translation)...

"Do you know if you finally get new album after the summer?
The truth is that I do not know when it will end up.
You heard it, you know what?
It's great, it is very different from what they have done until now, but it keeps running to U2. They have been working with a new producer, Danger Mouse (Brian Barton). Bono sings better than ever now. As it is made greater, his voice becomes even more interesting.
Interview conducted by José Miguel L. Romero - published July 16, 2014 in La Opinion de Tenerife. Thanks to Carlos Pérez"

Here's the full video Interview :

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaAnF_JNGic

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love the translation "if new album finally removed after the summer", cause probably it will be "removed" and they'll start from scratch again.

Gotta love the translation "if new album finally removed after the summer", cause probably it will be "removed" and they'll start from scratch again.

"New album is will be destroyed garbage fall 2014"

"Is that right"

"Oh yes"

Even McGuiness dismisses "POP" in the interview...

"It most likely vanished from your memory and I wish it would vanish from MY memory"

That's a sad statement...There are a few good songs on the album and I know is a favorite for many fans...It has become the "Black Sheep" of U2's discography.

Hopefully, this won't be the case for the new Album...:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom