LP 13 talk & Bono's haircut tracker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he leaves home looking presentable, but its all downhill from there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

HOREFk2g4PjOM1iqWNDJtvDaf_eFHri4spZZA5dakVpKztUFkHLVr0g5PqffwYjYYRb9ihpdsWvn77LQby2hA0DkNhj_3JpsTdg=w1600.jpg

looks like he's growing his hair out. time to panic. here's why:

it will take months to go from his experimental, challenging Pop/NLOTH short hair to his safe, feel-good, overcooked dad rock ATYCLB/Bomb hair. it's too upsetting for Americans to see Bono with short hair. it challenges their favorite memories of him with flowing long hair from 1987.

from this evidence, we can deduce that they've ditched all the experimental, challenging Danger Mouse stuff and are falling back on safe, feel-good, overcooked dad rockers.

no album until Fall 2015. at the earliest.

from this evidence, we can deduce that they've ditched all the experimental, challenging Danger Mouse stuff and are falling back on safe, feel-good, overcooked dad rockers.

I thought the "consensus" on here was that OL and Invisible weren't groundbreaking. :huh:

looks like he's growing his hair out. time to panic. here's why:

it will take months to go from his experimental, challenging Pop/NLOTH short hair to his safe, feel-good, overcooked dad rock ATYCLB/Bomb hair. it's too upsetting for Americans to see Bono with short hair. it challenges their favorite memories of him with flowing long hair from 1987.

no album until Fall 2015. at the earliest.

This is the best analysis I've seen yet.

So what do we think? Give it till August for news? I'd not by then I'd say it's extremely unlikely a 2014 release.

If we go by ATYCLB AND HTDAAB release schedule, singles were released in August and September.

So what do we think? Give it till August for news? I'd not by then I'd say it's extremely unlikely a 2014 release.

If we go by ATYCLB AND HTDAAB release schedule, singles were released in August and September.

Spot on.

My fear is that within the next month or two a band member will make some vague comment about the album that will force us to draw our own conclusion that it won't be out this year. But yeah, August should be our deadline.

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm getting a bit antsy at the uncertainty. We could be so close, but so far.

At this point I think we're closer than anything. If the band were still cranking away in London or Dublin I'd be worried. Instead they're partying in Mexico and hanging out in LA. Sounds to me like a band that is satisfied with the work and is ready to put it out.

Agreed 100%! I actually heard a rumor that the band is preparing a double album surprise release slated for next Monday!

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom