LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a PM from Dave Fanning requesting the song.

I said that there's no song actually because a fly whispers to Bono's ear at night: "Good is the enemy of great. Bono, did ya hear me? Good is the enemy of great."

So I added it'd be better going back to listen to Dark Stares stuff.

I wish I had an evil twin
Running round doing people in
I wish I had
A very bad
And evil twin to do my will

:heart:

This post made venturing into the U2 parts of the forum to see what troublemaking you clowns were up to, actually worth it.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

definitely the right idea! :D :up:

So the commercial should occur sometime between 1st and 2nd quarters, and then be replayed throughout the remainder of the game?

Can't believe neither of us have mentioned Adam yet. Like, if you were some kind of drooling, rabid Adam Clayton fan, this is going to have you excreting various bodily fluids over how sensual and funky his bass work is here.

I don't think he's sounded this involved since Pop.

:wave: Sorry guys, I fell asleep on the couch last night. If Adam fangirling is required, I'm sure I can come up with something. Like how he's playing the bass as if it were an extension of his own body...:shifty:
Long, sensual strokes, each note dragged out for maximum enjoyment, fingers dabbling in the fine art of absolute ecstasy. :wink: Shall I continue? *batting eyelashes*

I knew laz was full of shit when I started hearing the descriptions. Plus he never answered my question about whether it was the cut with or without the piano/keyboards. Wish I had a copy to share, as of now it's only seared into my brain.

Sent from my VS980 4G using U2 Interference mobile app

I hate you fraudulent fucks who have perpetuated this travesty of trust on the members of this forum. I was thinking of quitting you forever in protest, but I realized that its you that should go. I hope you degenerates are proud of yourselves and can hold your heads up when look in your fellow U2 fans eyes and see the hurt you have caused with this betrayal of trust. This is worse than Fake Edge, Kuntsmuseum and Pavel Sfera combined. On your way to eating a bag of dicks I hope you fall into a pit of flaming serpents.

Now get the fuck out.

I hate you fraudulent fucks who have perpetuated this travesty of trust on the members of this forum. I was thinking of quitting you forever in protest, but I realized that its you that should go. I hope you degenerates are proud of yourselves and can hold your heads up when look in your fellow U2 fans eyes and see the hurt you have caused with this betrayal of trust. This is worse than Fake Edge, Kuntsmuseum and Pavel Sfera combined. On your way to eating a bag of dicks I hope you fall into a pit of flaming serpents.

Now get the fuck out.

Are we supposed to eat each dick in the bag individually or the whole bag at once?

I got a PM from Dave Fanning requesting the song.

I said that there's no song actually because a fly whispers to Bono's ear at night: "Good is the enemy of great. Bono, did ya hear me? Good is the enemy of great."

So I added it'd be better going back to listen to Dark Stares stuff.

aaaaaand you ruined it.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

:wave: Sorry guys, I fell asleep on the couch last night. If Adam fangirling is required, I'm sure I can come up with something. Like how he's playing the bass as if it were an extension of his own body...:shifty:
Long, sensual strokes, each note dragged out for maximum enjoyment, fingers dabbling in the fine art of absolute ecstasy. :wink: Shall I continue? *batting eyelashes*

Well, if you continue that story it would probably lead to you getting banned.

So yes, for the love of all that's holy, please continue

Who the hell watches the Superb Owl anyway? They should have played it during a real sports final like the World Cup and put the album back until December.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well, if you continue that story it would probably lead to you getting banned.

So yes, for the love of all that's holy, please continue

:lmao:

but I digress.... yes please continue CK..... :reject:

:flirt: I figure that's loads better than the typical "he's on FIRE" response.

*flounces back to PLEBA*

Who the hell watches the Superb Owl anyway? They should have played it during a real sports final like the World Cup and put the album back until December.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

You didn't hear??? The album has been pushed back to December 2014.... they are getting ready for a 10 month promo tour, while they wait for Broken Bells to get off of their tour so they can rework a bunch of the songs.

You didn't hear??? The album has been pushed back to December 2014.... they are getting ready for a 10 month promo tour, while they wait for Broken Bells to get off of their tour so they can rework a bunch of the songs.

I heard that they're throwing the album in the garbage and starting a reality show where they pick the next producer. Or maybe it's not related to the album at all, I don't remember.

I know what Edge means when something special is about to happen. It means that something will be released by U2. To release anything for U2 is special.

Back
Top Bottom