LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure what the letter of the actual rule here is, but I'd like the record to show (and I'm sure there were witnesses before my original post was deleted), that I didn't post the actual private messages, but simply highlighted my inbox page showing the names of the users who contacted me.

Oh. Ok, see I didn't see any of that, I just saw the implication that someone had posted the contents of PMs.

Like I said, I thought the thing was funny at first myself, and you've actually hit on a good point re the irony but anyways I'm now editing this cause I see everyone understands everyone now..yay!

Pretending to have access to song that hasn't been released or leaked yet is not cool, as well as posting private messages. Honestly Laz do you just love to blatantly break rules for a reaction (trolling, another rule breaker) even though you say yourself that posting private messages is not ok?

This thread is supposed to be about discussing the new album / songs / thoughts - not all this childish crap that only about 10 of you want to read.

How about making posts that make a metaphor between a band member's bass guitar and masturbation? Where would that incredibly disturbing and psychotic behavior fall on the range of acceptable behavior?

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Right. But it's just because I don't have a premium membership. I think the default is that it just shows it full. I got an email saying you tried to PM me. :)

Right. But it's just because I don't have a premium membership. I think the default is that it just shows it full. I got an email saying you tried to PM me. :)

But I'm not a Premium Member either??? And I send and receive them oh well

Laz why are you lying to these people? I love the link that you sent me.

The only link I would send you would be in a flaming paper bag on your doorstep.

I'm not a premium member and I can receive PMs, as we all know.

Why does Cori LIE?? :sad:

How about making posts that make a metaphor between a band member's bass guitar and masturbation? Where would that incredibly disturbing and psychotic behavior fall on the range of acceptable behavior?

Surely no one here is that insane. I mean, I can't think of anyone who fits that description.

Hey, wait a minute...

Huh, hang on. I swear I didn't have any messages in there when I let my membership lapse.

Edit: Holy shit, I didn't even realize I had old messages stacked up in there. Thanks, guys.

Okay. Mr. YBOR, PM away.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

And if it were, say, a gif from a children's movie that simulated ejaculating all over half a dozen people (including children) in response to photos of an attractive person, where might that fall? Just sayin, which (or whose) fantasies are fair game here? Do we just agree to keep them to the gendered threads, out of general discussion?

Just sayin, which (or whose) fantasies are fair game here? Do we just agree to keep them to the gendered threads, out of general discussion?

Thats not really a proportionate comparison. An animated duck isnt a real person and theres no real personal connection there.

Frankly, obscene fantasies that involve specific members of the band don't have any place on *any part of this forum IMO, and if put to a vote I'd move to have them excluded completely. And if that meant the end of certain sections.. :Shrug:

And if we agree to keep them out of general discussion, does that include bouncy Katy Perrys and "bury my bone in that garden if you know what I mean" type comments?

And if it were, say, a gif from a children's movie that simulated ejaculating all over half a dozen people (including children) in response to photos of an attractive person, where might that fall? Just sayin, which (or whose) fantasies are fair game here? Do we just agree to keep them to the gendered threads, out of general discussion?

:hug: Well said. Thank you for saving me from writing out a similar response.

:up:

:tsk: Now you're just lying, you could just tell him you don't want his message instead!

You can store up to, I think 15 PMs as a non premium. So clean your box and you're good. :wink:

Yes. I had to work hard to renew my membership when it last lapsed. I posted about that issue in the forum where such things are posted and I was ignored. The powers that be are lucky that I was persistent in giving them money.

Where did you post about it? This is the first I've heard. They are working on it now.

Back
Top Bottom