Lots of U2 on the telly this week!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok guys here's what's going on with U2 on tv this week
biggrin.gif

11/22 (thurs)-CNN: 9:30am and 12:30pmET--People in the News:U2

11/22 (thurs)-ABC: 10:00pmET--Being Mick-Show about Mick Jagger but it says they will show U2 on there, probably Bono talking about him or something

11/22 (thurs)-NBC: 11:35pmET-- Tonight Show: U2 will be performing

11/23 (fri)-VH1: 7:30pmET- U2 Legends (Like we haven't seen this a million times lol)

11/23 (fri)-VH1: 8:30pmET--U2 Elevation Pre-show (Maybe some interviews I dunno)

11/23 (fri)-VH1: 9:00pmET--U2 Elevation live from Boston (yaaaaaaay)

11/23 (fri)-VH1: 10:30pmET--U2 Elevation live from Boston (For those of you who missed the first one or just want to see it again )

Ok guys so get your VCR's ready

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Thanks! I was waiting for someone to put a list up.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Thank you for the list!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

thanks!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Mullen-Girl Thank You bunches!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 11-19-2001).]

hey MG, I saw your quote in the Britney in Vegas thread.....LMAO.
Can I come over and watch TV at your place?

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-20-2001).]

*bump*

Just a friendly reminder
smile.gif
Don't forget

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Oh man... what about the poor people of Europe? Don't they deserve someting too???

I haven't even seen Legends yet, cause damn VH1 Europe won't show it!
frown.gif

Anyway, enjoy
smile.gif

Originally posted by Judah:
Any Canadians in here have any news when one of our MuchMusic or MuchMoreMusic may play the VH-1 Boston show?

We now also have MTVCanada, but i haven't noticed it ever playing any concerts...

Much Music is reairing the 5/25 interview from Toronto followed by the Elevation - Boston concert on December 6th.

TNT appears to be airing the Johnny Cash tribute on the 30th of this month.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Ok lots of U2 on a different demographic too.In chorus with the thread Channel [V] India is doing a U2 weekend, wich features full Rattle and Hum,A brand new one hourinterview, something on the Elevation tour,U2Files (brand new/updated)....Plus and Yeah All the video...every U2 video would be shown during the 48 hrs of U2 weekend.I'm off to buy some new VHS.

------------------
I began to understand Indian Sadhus and and the begging bowls of the Hindu Priests that get dignity out of the way.And that maybe humility is the eye of the needle that we all have to pass through.-- Bono

All that you reason
ALL THIS THAT

Oh .. *SigH*.. All these visuals of the band on TV and such this week, bring back the wonderful wonderful memories of the concerts.. I want to go to another one.... Some of my greatest memories were my elevation concerts!

Thanks for the list

Thanks, ramblin rose in Houston for tracking Canadian tv listings (are you a Canadian living in Texas?).

I think MuchMusic has played that May U2 interview about 20 times, but it's nice to see we don't have to wait months for the Boston show airing.

Back
Top Bottom