Lots of people buying the album today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the music industry thought it was in a slide all this time! :eyebrow:

The sales sound great. Not to everyone: Target is where I buy my collector's edition CD of whatever from now on! Best price around!

While I was on line, 2 guys behind me had a copy. Almost all the copies (the DVD, book and CD) were out, I got one of the last ones.

This is going to debut very high on the charts (maybe #1?)

i couldn't get out until around 7, so i went to my local circuit city...they were completely sold out of every edition! they were taking down the display when i was by the cd's; they said they were going to take down the ads for it until they got a new shipment later this week...promising, especially for my area. the only place that had a few copies left was a cd warehouse

I went to Target over my lunch break near downtown L.A. and purchased the last copy of the collectors issue that was on the shelves. They didn't seem to have the deluxe, but quite a few regular cds.

I went to Barnes and Nobles and couldn't find it anywhere...they had sold out of the one's out front. The guy had to bring me one from the back.

I headed over to Media Play at 10 this morning. Since I had the download I didn't care to do the midnight thing but when Media Play told me they were out of the CD/DVD I about flipped. Any way, headed over to Best Buy and they had a bunch. (Banjo Vertigo!!) I saw a lot of middle aged people picking up this album and don't think it was for their kids.

U2utah2U

One of our local stores, Need more Disks, had a midnight sale last night. They got a call from a local radio station that wanted to know if they were interested in being mentioned on air for it, but Need More Discs said no. Why? They sold out and had no more to offer...

I REALLY hope U2 knock Eminem off the no.1 album spot on Sunday here in the UK. He's been there for nearly 2 weeks with that dreadful excuse for a record.:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom