looking for spain vertigo pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i'm looking for a pic i saw on the old U2.com of the anton corbin shoot. it was an arial shot looking down and saw the guys all standing in the desert. anyone?

thanks, but its not in that thread (just went through them again). the pic i'm looking for is a professionally shot one (by anton)for the promotion of the album. i have only seen it on u2.com (the day before it was re-vamped) and now its gone. i was hoping that someone had saved it

THAT's IT!!! Thanks alot stars. it was nice of you to hunt this down for me. i wanted it cuz i think this pic would have been a better album cover. IMO

Lol...no prob-only took an hour! :wink: I think it's looks kinda JT-ish but big surprise since it's the same photographer. Maybe it will make a single cover? You like this pic better than the album pic though? Any reasons, I'm just curious?

exactly what you said! i love it cuz it looks like the jT pic. it seems like it would be the perfect step forward, yet acknoldging the past. still a pic in the desert, but this time with a cloud (mushroom) possibly looming over their heads. summs up the world right now.

Back
Top Bottom