LOL! Will Interference follow suit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
:lmao:

Vertigo Tour FAQ's.

What is the song that plays before U2 come on?

The song is "Wake up" by the Arcade Fire, off of their album, "Funeral"

When does U2 come on stage?

For the north american tour, they came on at around 9 o'clock. If you don't care about the open act, being in your seat by 8:45 is safe.

How can I meet the band?

This is no guarentee. But if you have time to kill, you're best shot is a few hours before the show. Go over toward where all of the tour trucks are. They usually pop around there.

---Zootopia

LOL! Guess they had enough of these too!

Last edited:
i suggest we all go over there and start threads asking what the song is before u2 goes on stage :macdevil:

Q: Which is better, Pop or ATYLCB?
A: Pop.

Q: Wait, isn't that a purely subjective question for which there are no "right" and "wrong" answers?
A: No. Pop.

typhoon said:

Q: Wait, isn't that a purely subjective question for which there are no "right" and "wrong" answers?

Okay, that MUST be added!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

typhoon said:

:lol:

You win again!!

I don't get the point of this thread. I thought the title meant will Interference start using the word 'lol' but it wouldn't be in EYKIW then would it.

No I mean will interference put up a post with the questions about this tour that keep repeating.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

It's late, and I was easily amused by Zootopia's Tour FAQ's.

Q. Will the band be playing any songs from POP or Zooropa?

A. Yes, they will be playing Vertigo twice.

neutral said:

I've thought about it actually :reject: but getting people to actually read it would be another story. :crack:

Simple, make the heading for the post 'U2 announce new album for March 2006'...see how many views it gets in the first ten minutes of its existence:wink:

LJT said:

Simple, make the heading for the post 'U2 announce new album for March 2006'...see how many views it gets in the first ten minutes of its existence:wink:

Change it to "Bono announces new album for March 2006" and watch the number of views decrease rapidly!

Back
Top Bottom