Live Video Of "A Day Without Me" From 1981!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Check out this new band from Dublin. They've got this album called Boy, and it rocks! Here's their new video for a song called "A Day Without Me". Man, nice to see some great new bands coming in. I feel this one has something special. They might even be my favourite band one day - I can just sense I'll be following them for a while...

The video: http://www.u2star.com/video.html

i downloaded mine through mirror 2 as well and got an error message. howevah, wmp told me there's an update, so i'll try again.

nope, i'm missing the codec to play it still.

If this is Leixlip Castle, its from July 1980. It was actually a Police concert where U2 was the opening band. I still can't open the link.

wertsie said:
:scratch: It sounds EXACTLY like the album version of the song...Do you reckon the original soundtrack was dubbed over?

i think you're right (i finally got the video loaded)

are you sure it's a TOTALLY different song? i don't know if i'm going to get flames of "but the edge plays EVERYTHING like that" but from the one or maybe two shots of him in the whole thing, it looked like that's what he was playing and the only parts that were off were the "ohh"s at the end and a few bono yells...

but then again, i could be wrong...dunno...

Back
Top Bottom