Live songs you always crank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Earlier, people mentioned the live tracks they skip, what about ones you absolutely crank? You know, the ones that make you want to drive about 100 mph, sing along with at the very top of your lungs as all the other drivers on the road stare at you like you're completely insane (I can't possibly be the only one ;)).

"Angel of Harlem" definitely does that for me, as well as "Out of Control" and "I Will Follow," "Tomorrow" a little bit as well (it must have something to do with the drums).

From PoP Mart Mexico 97 video/mp3 album :
Gone , I Will Follow , Bullet The Blue Sky , Mysterious Ways , One
Last Night On Earth
Whole Sydney ZOO Tv thing ....

from Boston Elevation : I Will Follow , NYC , Until The End Of The World , the Fly , Walk On .

from boots and live shows where i've been : Where The Streets Have No Name , Mysterious Ways , and everything else ...

Well, there are so many!

The songs that elevate me the most are (in no particular order):

- Beautiful Day
- Where The Streets Have No Name
- Elevation (of course :D)
- I Will Follow
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Bad

Oops, forgot "Elevation," definite high-speed chase soundtrack material. I really like when Bono improvises all those rhymes for "elevation," on the Providence show I have he seems to lose a little steam and winds up with "substitution." Someone get that man a rhyming dictionary!:p

:happy: There are lots!

One
Until the End of the World
New Years Day
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Beautiful Day
Mofo
Gone
Streets
Mysterious Ways

...and I know I'm probably forgetting something.

Good question.

I always crank up:

I Will Follow - from the Boston Elevation CD
With or Without You - snagged somewhere off of the internet so I have no clue when or where
Bullet the Blue Sky - taped from the radio broadcast of of an early 90's concert in Dublin

:yes:

hotpepper said:
Good question.

I always crank up:

I Will Follow - from the Boston Elevation CD
With or Without You - snagged somewhere off of the internet so I have no clue when or where
Bullet the Blue Sky - taped from the radio broadcast of of an early 90's concert in Dublin

:yes:

How could I forget :huh: ? One Tree Hill - from the Love Town tour courtesy of Sicy.

Beautiful Day
In God's Country
Billy Boola :drool:
Mofo
Do You Feel Loved
Even Better
Still Haven't Found
Streets..

er.. :cool: i'll stop there

Back
Top Bottom