live notre dame vhs from web event!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

broshere

The Fly
does anyone know what the notre dame vhs is like? i know it is going to be from the web event. i was at the concert so i am really looking forward to getting this.

it's ok. my copy is shot from kind of far away and it's a little fuzzy especially when there are a lot of lights on stage. it's still cool to have a copy of a show i was at and i'm glad i have it.

Well, someone here was super kind and made me a copy of the video last fall. The quality is ok, kind of washed out, but I don't mind! I wasn't at the gig, but watched the webcast and it was such an amazing show, I almost feel as if I was there. Cool thing to have regardless. I'd like to collect more video boots. I want it all!!

Yea, I also got a copy from someone on here...the quality is'nt great or anything but since I was at the show,it's special to have I think ....

Originally posted by broshere:
hey browneyedgirl, its nice to see someone from ohio on here. does the camera span the crowd at all?

The tape I have was done from the web cast....so....it kinda spans the crowd,but not to where you could pick yourself out....on my tape it's like that blurry spec is me I swear !!!
wink.gif
...but if you went it's still cool to have....
biggrin.gif

Actually there is a bootleg DVD of the Notre Dame show that is from the satellite feed, not the webcast feed that is out there. Not perfect quality but VERY good supposedly

blueroom do you know who may have the information to obtain this?

He most likely has the information.....BlueRoom seems to have all the top secret,impossible to get bootleg information....with access to it all as well...*jealous*
I would like to get my hands on a DVD of this though
biggrin.gif

broshere,I completely agree...the hightlight of that show for me was the NYPD and FDNY guys coming out at the end of Walk On ....AMAZING...and to have that experience less than a month after Sept.11th....well you know... you were there...it was just what we all needed !!
anyway on the tape I have that particular moment turns out pretty good ...
You'll enjoy it...just because it was such a special show.

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 05-02-2002).]

Actually I know alot about the rare stuff but dont have access to most of it. I have been trading so long (15 years) that I have made alot of contacts and some of them do have access. So that is how I know what is going on.

Regarding the ND DVD. I actually saw it on a Yahoo auction. It has professional artwork, it really looks like an official release. I have talked to someone who knew about the sourcing for it and he said it was from the satellite feed and was much better than the webcast video's out there.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 05-02-2002).]

For those of you that can use FTP, you can download the video of the Notre Dame show from my site (you could also burn this onto video cd and view it on a DVD player), along with several other complete Elevation Tour videos, and more on the way. I've got about 75 GB of u2 stuff online right now, so you're bound to find something you like!

BB

------------------
u22u.dns2go.com
port 2002
user u22u OR u22uvideo
pass u22u

Originally posted by Angel:
Well, someone here was super kind and made me a copy of the video last fall. The quality is ok, kind of washed out, but I don't mind! I wasn't at the gig, but watched the webcast and it was such an amazing show, I almost feel as if I was there. Cool thing to have regardless. I'd like to collect more video boots. I want it all!!

I want this...send it to me now!

PRETTY PLEASE!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

HEY BB218 I HAVE HAD TROUBLE GETTING ON TO YOUR SITE. WHAT IS THE URL AGAIN?

It's right there in my signature line - everything you need. I highly recommend you use an FTP client software to connect, although it can be done through IE or Netscape. Type ftp://u22u.dns2go.com:2002 in the address bar. The user name is 'u22u' for audio and 'u22uvideo' for video. The password is u22u.

BB

------------------
u22u.dns2go.com
port 2002
user u22u OR u22uvideo
pass u22u

Originally posted by BB218:
For those of you that can use FTP, you can download the video of the Notre Dame show from my site (you could also burn this onto video cd and view it on a DVD player...

You have to have a special DVD player that is able to read VCD's. Not many DVD players have that capability unless you just purchased them super recently and paid a helluva lot of $$$.

Originally posted by Angel:
You have to have a special DVD player that is able to read VCD's. Not many DVD players have that capability unless you just purchased them super recently and paid a helluva lot of $$$.

Actually, nearly all DVD players are VCD compatible. Out of 904 listed at http://www.vcdhelp.com/dvdplayers.php 759 can play VCD, including most of the cheapest ones. Mine is very very cheap and nearly 3 years old, and it will play them.

I have the ND DVD- pro 2 cam mix satelite feed

I have a 2 cam proshot DVD mix from different satelite feeds. It is excellent quality. One camera is the Bono cam and the other is a further back stage cam. If anyone wants a copy on DVD (I have a DVD recorder), email me at bschaeff@bucknell.edu. Also, if anyone wants to trade master videos on DVD, or if you have masters, drop me a line and we'll talk. I have a good amount of DVD's right from the master recordings.

problems logging in

I don't find the videos...where are them??
I opened the video folder and is empty! I'm looking for the notre dame videos and more from Elevation tour.
Do you have also videos from older u2 performance?

Please let me know...via e-mail also if you want
Bye

:yes:

Georgie, I only saw them in a store in NY when I went there. Unfortunately, the last time I checked, they weren't selling videos anymore. I only have Popmart Chile and Elevation Miami.

broshere said:
blueroom do you know who may have the information to obtain this?

I gotta ask about this too.....I saw the web cast and even though my quality was crummy due to a slow connection, it blew me away. I'd love to get my hands on this thing. That was special. I cried when they brought out the cops and firefighters. OMG.....

Back
Top Bottom